For a marijuana attorney in La Mirada CA who truly cares about your case, hire Patrick S. Aguirre.
Although Prop 64 has decriminalized many aspects of personal marijuana use and cultivation, the California penal code still contains many laws criminalizing certain specific activities. It’s easy to get confused about the law and get arrested and charged for a marijuana crime. Fortunately, Patrick S. Aguirre has kept up with all the change in the law and he is prepared to provide an effective defense as your marijuana attorney in La Mirada CA.
No Charge is Too Big or Too Small for Attorney Aguirre
No matter what specific crime or crimes you may be accused of, Patrick S. Aguirre can provide the quality defense you deserve. Common marijuana crimes we handle include:
- Possession of more than 28.5 grams of marijuana
- Possession of more than 4 grams of concentrated cannabis
- Possession on school grounds
- Cultivation of more than 6 marijuana plants
- Sales/Transport without a license
- Sales to a minor
- DUI of marijuana
- Underage marijuana violations
Just because many of these crimes are now misdemeanors does not mean you can take them lightly. After all, any type of marijuana conviction will leave a black mark on your criminal record. Attorney Aguirre understands this and will treat your case as a priority regardless of how slight or severe the penalties you face may be. You can rely on him to fight aggressively for the best possible outcome to your case as your marijuana attorney in La Mirada CA.
Now You May Wonder…
….Do I Need to Hire a Marijuana Attorney in La Mirada CA If I Want to Plead Guilty?
Please do. You have a right to have a marijuana attorney in La Mirada CA present whenever you speak to police, and it is in your best interests to exercise your right even if you think you have been caught red-handed.
Because the case against you may not be as strong as police and prosecutors want you to believe.
There are many possible ways your marijuana attorney in La Mirada CA can assist you in securing a better outcome to the case than you could achieve on your own. Depending on the facts of the case, Attorney Aguirre may be able to:
- Get Charges Dropped: There are many possible strategies your attorney can use to try to disprove the charges against you. In some cases, Attorney Aguirre is able to craft such a compelling defense argument that the prosecution chooses to drop the case rather than face him in court.
- Get You in Drug Diversion: California has some automatic drug diversion programs, but in other cases you will need help from an attorney to qualify for drug treatment in place of jail time.
- Get a Better Plea Deal: Attorney Aguirre will make sure you receive the most lenient charge and penalty possible in exchange for your plea of guilty or no contest. He frequently negotiates with local DAs for these kinds of deals.
Call Now For a Free Initial Consultation
If you have questions about a marijuana offense, please contact The Law Offices of Patrick S. Aguirre at 800-572-1252 now and we’ll set up a free initial consultation with a marijuana attorney in La Mirada CA.