Fight back against any kind of firearm charges with help from an experienced gun attorney in La Mirada CA
Whether you are accused of possessing an illegal firearm or using a legal firearm illegally, you need to take this situation seriously. If convicted, you could face significant penalties including fines and jail time as well as the permanent or temporary loss of your right to own any guns at all. Additionally, if you are not a citizen, you could be deported. Give the high stakes in your case, hiring an aggressive gun attorney in La Mirada CA to defend you is certainly a wise investment.
Here’s How Your Gun Attorney in La Mirada CA Can Help
No matter how daunting the case against you may seem, an experienced gun attorney in La Mirada CA like Patrick S. Aguirre can help. For example, Attorney Aguirre can help you by:
- Being present during police questioning: As your gun attorney in La Mirada CA, Patrick S. Aguirre will make sure your Fifth Amendment rights against self-incrimination are respected and you are not subject to any unfair interrogation methods.
- Checking for illegal evidence: Unfortunately, police sometimes violate defendants’ rights when collecting evidence. Attorney Aguirre will make sure no coerced confessions, illegally discovered guns, or other illegal evidence is used against you.
- Investigating your case: Depending on the type of gun charge you face, there may be multiple different defense strategies your gun attorney in La Mirada CA could use to defend you. Attorney Aguirre will help you select the most promising strategy and look for any additional evidence to support it.
- Representing you in court:Patrick S. Aguirre is a highly effective trial attorney with a 93 percent success rate after thousands of jury trials. You can trust Attorney Aguirre to tell you honestly if you can expect to win an acquittal at trial. He will work hard to present a strong and compelling argument for your defense in court.
- Arranging a plea deal: In cases where the prosecution’s evidence is undeniable, the best defense strategy will be for Attorney Aguirre to seek a plea deal. In some cases, plea deals involve a reduction of the charge as well as a reduction of the penalty, which can be helpful in protecting your record and your reputation.
No Gun Charge is Too Big or Too Small for Attorney Aguirre
Patrick S. Aguirre is ready and willing to give his all as your gun attorney in La Mirada CA whether you face a slap on the wrist or life in prison for your gun-related offense. He will make sure you understand the charges against you and help you choose the best path forward, given the facts of the matter and your goals for its resolution. Drawing on his extensive knowledge of the penal code and the case law relevant to gun crimes, Attorney Aguirre can defend you against any charge. This includes:
- Possessing an illegal firearm
- Felon with a firearm
- Carrying a concealed firearm
- Carrying a loaded gun in public
- Brandishing a weapon
- Inflicting injury while brandishing a weapon
- Assault with a firearm
- Drive-by shooting
- Grossly negligent discharge of a firearm
- Illegal gun sales
Need Help Restoring your Gun Rights?
If you have lost your gun rights following a criminal conviction, your gun attorney in La Mirada CA. may be able to help you get them back. There are two main ways to do this: getting a “wobbler” felony reduced to a misdemeanor, or securing a governor’s pardon. For more detailed information about the rules and restrictions involved in gun rights restoration and your eligibility, please contact The Law Offices of Patrick S. Aguirre directly.
Call Now for Your Free Consultation
If you are in need of a defense attorney for a gun crimes case, please do not hesitate to contact us at 800-572-1252. We offer free initial consultations.