For a strong defense against any charge, hire Patrick S. Aguirre as your criminal defense lawyer in La Mirada CA
Whether you’re facing misdemeanor or felony charges, a conviction for a crime could expose you to serious criminal penalties and leave a black mark on your permanent record. After 20 years of experience as a criminal defense lawyer in La Mirada CA, Patrick S. Aguirre knows the criminal justice system and he knows how to protect your rights and interests.
No case is too challenging for Attorney Aguirre and his team. Our firm frequently handles:
- Drug Crimes
- Theft Crimes
- Violent Crimes
- Sex Crimes
- Juvenile Crimes
- Weapons Charges
- DUI Crimes
- Traffic Tickets
Aggressive Assistance with Every Step of Your Case
As your criminal defense lawyer in La Mirada CA, Patrick S. Aguirre will stand beside you at every juncture of your case, including the following key activities:
• Police Questioning: It is essential to have a criminal defense lawyer in La Mirada CA present any time you talk to police. Your attorney can help you avoid accidentally revealing any information that could be used against you later.
• Bail:Attorney Aguirre can explain your bail options to you. If necessary, he can appear at your bail hearing to argue for a release on bail and to advocate for bail to be set at a reasonable amount.
• Investigation: As your criminal defense lawyer in La Mirada CA, Attorney Aguirre will carefully investigate the facts of your case. If he finds new evidence for your defense, or he finds flaws with the prosecution’s case, he may be able to intervene with the DA and get your case dropped.
• Plea Deals: If you need to plead guilty due to the strength of the evidence against you, Attorney Aguirre will make sure you receive a fair plea deal that carries a lenient penalty.
• Trial: Attorney Aguirre is an experienced and highly successful litigator. After trying thousands of jury trials, he has a success rate of 93 percent. You can trust him for a strong courtroom defense.
Get Help with State or Federal Charges
Depending on what specific crime you have allegedly committed, you may face state or federal charges. Attorney Aguirre knows the state and federal systems, and he can provide the skilled representation you need for any charge.
Hire Your Criminal Defense Lawyer in La Mirada CA Today
Do you need urgent assistance from a criminal defense lawyer in La Mirada CA? You can get a free consultation right away by Calling us at 800-572-1252.