Patrick S. Aguirre will fight for your rights and your future as your murder attorney in La Habra CA
It’s natural to feel practically paralyzed with fear upon being accused of murder. Your reputation, your freedom, and your very life could be at stake. Why go through this experience alone when Patrick S. Aguirre is willing to serve as a powerful advocate for your rights and interests? With Patrick S. Aguirre as your murder attorney in La Habra CA, you can rest assured your case will get resolved as quickly and advantageously as possible so you can focus on moving past this difficult time in your life.
Attorney Aguirre understands the different types of murder you may be charged with in state or federal court, so he can help you prepare a strong defense whether you are accused of:
- First Degree Murder
- Capital Murder
- Second Degree Murder
- Gang Murder
- Voluntary Manslaughter
- Involuntary Manslaughter
- DUI Murder
- Vehicular Manslaughter
Why Choose Attorney Aguirre
Patrick S. Aguirre is a skilled and experienced attorney you can trust for a compelling defense in the most complex murder cases. His 20-year track record of securing advantageous outcomes for his clients provides ample proof of his abilities. In the early days of his career, Attorney Aguirre set a record as a Fresno County Public Defender who lost just one case to a “guilty” verdict in three years. In his work in the private practice, Attorney Aguirre has continued to deliver superior results for his clients, maintaining a 93 percent victory rate after thousands of jury trials.
Attorney Aguirre takes his responsibility as your murder attorney in La Habra CA very seriously, and you can rely on him to aggressively protect your Constitutional rights and fight for the most favorable outcome possible in your case.
5 Ways Your Murder Attorney in La Habra CA Can Help
- Being Present During Police Questioning: It is never in your interests to talk to police without an attorney present. With Attorney Aguirre by your side, you will be protected from police intimidation, as well as from any possibility of answering questions in a way that could hurt your defense.
- Appearing at Your Bail Hearing: By arguing for fair and reasonable bail in your case, Attorney Aguirre can give you a better chance of awaiting the outcome of your case at home rather than in jail.
- Trying to Get Charges Dropped: As your murder attorney in La Habra CA, Patrick S. Aguirre will scrutinize all the evidence against you. He will protect you from any illegally obtained evidence by getting it excluded from the case. If this makes the prosecution realize that their odds of securing a conviction are poor, they may decide to drop the charges against you.
- Negotiating a Plea Deal: If the evidence against you is strong, Attorney Aguirre will focus on making sure you receive the most advantageous plea deal possible. For example, he might be able to get your charge reduced to something less prejudicial than murder, or get a life sentence off the table.
- Defending You in Court: Due to his skill as a litigator, Attorney Aguirre makes an excellent murder attorney in La Habra CA for cases that go to trial. Attorney Aguirre is intimately familiar with all the procedures involved in a jury trial and he will take every opportunity to strength your defense.
Call Now For a Free Consultation
When it comes to murder charges, you need to contest them quickly and aggressively with help from an experienced murder attorney in La Habra CA. You can call us 24/7 at 800-572-1252 and we will set up a free consultation ASAP.