For a marijuana attorney in La Habra CA who truly cares about your case, hire Patrick S. Aguirre.
With the passage of Prop 64 legalizing recreational marijuana in California, you might assume that you never need to worry about being arrested for marijuana again. But in reality, there are still many restrictions on marijuana, and you could easily end up facing charges for a crime. To protect your rights and interests, you need to call an experienced marijuana attorney in La Habra CA like Patrick S. Aguirre.
No Charge is Too Big or Too Small for Attorney Aguirre
No matter what specific crime or crimes you may be accused of, Patrick S. Aguirre can provide the quality defense you deserve. Common marijuana crimes we handle include:
- Possession of more than 28.5 grams of marijuana
- Possession of more than 4 grams of concentrated cannabis
- Possession on school grounds
- Cultivation of more than 6 marijuana plants
- Sales/Transport without a license
- Sales to a minor
- DUI of marijuana
- Underage marijuana violations
Whether you are accused of a minor drug crime punishable by a small fine or a serious felony offense carrying jail time, Patrick S. Aguirre will treat your case as a priority because he sincerely cares about your future. You can rely on him to fight aggressively for the best possible outcome to your case as your marijuana attorney in La Habra CA.
Now You May Wonder…
….Do I Need to Hire a Marijuana Attorney in La Habra CA If I Want to Plead Guilty?
Please do. You should never forfeit your right to representation from a marijuana attorney in La Habra CA, no matter how much you are pressured to just plead guilty.
Because you need a professional’s help to identify what really is the best course of action in your unique situation. With help from an experienced marijuana attorney in La Habra CA, it is extremely likely that you can secure a more advantageous outcome to your case than you would get by immediately pleading guilty. Depending on the facts of the case, Attorney Aguirre may be able to:
- Get Charges Dropped: In a criminal case, the prosecution has to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. Attorney Aguirre will make this as hard on them as possible. If he can undermine their arguments sufficiently, they may have no choice but to drop the case against you.
- Get You in Drug Diversion: Depending on your criminal background and the nature of the marijuana offense you are accused of, you may qualify for a drug diversion program that will substitute treatment for jail time and possibly even allow you to avoid a conviction on your permanent record.
- Get a Better Plea Deal: Because Attorney Aguirre understands the mindset of local DAs and prosecutors, he is ideally positioned to help secure the best possible plea deals. This may include reduced charges as well as reduced penalties.
Call Now For a Free Initial Consultation
For more information about how Patrick S. Aguirre can help as your marijuana attorney in La Habra CA, please call 800-572-1252 now.