Fight back against any kind of firearm charges with help from an experienced gun attorney in La Habra CA
California has many different laws governing what types of guns residents can own, where they can take them, and how they can use them. A relatively small infraction of any of these laws could have a big impact on your future. Not only do you risk getting a criminal conviction on your record, you may also risk fines, jail time, and the temporary or permanent loss of your gun rights. Fortunately, by hiring a skilled gun attorney in La Habra CA to represent you, you can make sure your rights are protected and have the best possible chance of avoiding any undeserved or unduly harsh penalties.
Here’s How Your Gun Attorney in La Habra CA Can Help
Patrick S. Aguirre makes an excellent choice of gun attorney in La Habra CA due to his extensive experience in criminal defense matters. You can rely on him to take very possible opportunity to help you by:
• Being present during police questioning: With your gun attorney in La Habra CA beside you during all interactions with the police, you never have to worry about saying something that could be used against you later. Instead your attorney will help you cooperate without incriminating yourself.
• Checking for illegal evidence: Flaws in police procedure, such as conducting a search without a warrant or failing to establish chain of custody when collecting evidence, can be very helpful to defendants. You can rely on Attorney Aguirre to scrutinize the evidence in your case and file the necessary motions to have any illegal evidence thrown out.
• Investigating your case: When you hire Attorney Aguirre as your gun attorney in La Habra CA, he will personally investigate the facts of your case, looking for any new evidence that could be used to build a compelling defense strategy.
• Representing you in court: Attorney Aguirre is known for his superior litigation skills. In fact, his courtroom record as a public defender was unmatched for many years. You can trust Attorney Aguirre to tell you honestly if you can expect to win an acquittal at trial. He will work hard to present a strong and compelling argument for your defense in court.
• Arranging a plea deal: If the evidence in your case is too strong to deny, Attorney Aguirre can still help by getting you a favorable plea deal. For example, he may be able to secure summary probation in place of jail time on a misdemeanor, or get felony probation to make sure you go to county jail rather than state prison.
No Gun Charge is Too Big or Too Small for Attorney Aguirre
Whether you are facing a relatively minor gun charge or you are accused of using a gun as part of a larger crime, Attorney Aguirre is the right gun attorney in La Habra CA for you. He will make sure you understand the charges against you and help you choose the best path forward, given the facts of the matter and your goals for its resolution. Because Attorney Aguirre understands California’s complicated gun laws in detail, he can assist with any charge such as:
- Possessing an illegal firearm
- Felon with a firearm
- Carrying a concealed firearm
- Carrying a loaded gun in public
- Brandishing a weapon
- Inflicting injury while brandishing a weapon
- Assault with a firearm
- Drive-by shooting
- Grossly negligent discharge of a firearm
- Illegal gun sales
Need Help Restoring your Gun Rights?
Have you lost your right to possess a firearm due to a past criminal conviction? A gun attorney in La Habra CA may be able to help restore your gun rights. How? By getting the underlying charge responsible for the restriction of your rights reduced or expunged. For more detailed information about the rules and restrictions involved in gun rights restoration and your eligibility, please contact The Law Offices of Patrick S. Aguirre directly.
Call Now for Your Free Consultation
If you are in need of a defense attorney for a gun crimes case, please do not hesitate to contact us at 800-572-1252. We offer free initial consultations.