Patrick S. Aguirre will fight for your rights as your drug crime lawyer in La Habra CA
Are you facing charges for a crime involving illegal narcotics or illegal use of prescription drugs? Remember, any drug crime conviction can cast a long shadow over your future, even if the immediate punishment is relatively light. Fight back against the following charges and more with help from a drug crime lawyer in La Habra CA:
- Drug Possession
- Possession for Sale
- Drug Trafficking
- Drug Manufacturing
- DUI of Drugs
- Under the Influence of a Controlled Substance
- Medical Marijuana Violations
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Prescription Fraud
Patrick S. Aguirre makes an excellent choice of defense attorney for your drug crime case. Over the course of his career, Attorney Aguirre has developed a detailed understanding of the letter of California drug laws and DAs’ and prosecutors’ attitudes towards them. This positions him to provide top-quality representation for your specific case.
4 Ways Your Drug Crime Lawyer in La Habra CA Can Help Keep You Out of Jail
Obviously, a jail sentence for a drug crime would be very disruptive to your life. Rather than leading to reform, it may actually make your issues with drug dependency worse. Patrick S. Aguirre understands that going to jail would be the worst outcome to your case, and as your drug crime lawyer in La Habra CA he will do everything in his power to save you from this outcome. Here are some possible outcomes he can work towards:
- A Dismissal: Attorney Aguirre will carefully analyze the prosecution’s evidence for any flaws he can exploit for your defense. If he can disprove or weaken key elements of the prosecution’s case, they may decide to dismiss the charges against you.
- An Acquittal: Attorney Aguirre is a seasoned trial attorney with a 93 percent success rate in jury trials. As your drug crime lawyer in La Habra CA, he will fight hard to secure a not guilty verdict in court.
- A Plea Deal: In some cases, your best option is to plead guilty in exchange for a more lenient penalty. You can trust Attorney Aguirre to tell you honestly if you are in this situation and fight for an advantageous deal that will eliminate or reduce jail time.
- Drug Diversion: If you qualify for a drug diversion program, you will have the opportunity to plead guilty and complete a drug treatment program instead of being sentenced to jail. If you complete the program, you may be eligible to have your conviction wiped from your record. This is highly desirable since it will save you from getting a criminal record.
Call Now for a Free Consultation
Whether you are under arrest or have just been asked to come in for questioning, it’s time to call your drug crime lawyer in La Habra CA. Patrick S. Aguirre is here to answer your questions during a free initial consultation. Call us at 800-572-1252 now for prompt assistance.