For a strong defense against any charge, hire Patrick S. Aguirre as your criminal defense lawyer in La Habra CA
Facing any kind of criminal charge can be quit daunting. You need to know you have an excellent criminal defense lawyer in La Habra CA on your side. You can trust Attorney Aguirre for a strong and effective defense that will bring your case to the most advantageous possible conclusion, whether you are accused of:
- Drug Crimes
- Theft Crimes
- Violent Crimes
- Sex Crimes
- Juvenile Crimes
- Weapons Charges
- DUI Crimes
- Traffic Tickets
Aggressive Assistance with Every Step of Your Case
As your criminal defense lawyer in La Habra CA, Patrick S. Aguirre will stand beside you at every juncture of your case, including the following key activities:
- Police Questioning: You have the right to have a criminal defense lawyer in La Habra CA present any time you are questioned by the police. This is to your advantage since your attorney will help you answer questions in a way that will not harm your defense.
- Bail: If bail is a possibility in your case,Attorney Aguirre can appear at your hearing to argue for bail to be set at a reasonable amount. This will help set the stage for you to post bail and return home from jail.
- Investigation: In order to formulate the best possible defense strategy, your criminal defense lawyer in La Habra CA must conduct a thorough investigation into the facts of your case. Depending on what his investigations uncover, Attorney Aguirre may be able to convince the DA that the charges against you can’t be proven so they should drop the case.
- Plea Deals: If the evidence against you is strong, you may want to plead guilty. Attorney Aguirre can arrange for a plea deal carrying a reduced charge and/or a reduced penalty.
- Litigation: Attorney Aguirre knows the trial process inside out. You can rely on him for top-quality representation at every stage, from jury selection to the closing arguments. He’s been successful in 93 percent of his jury trials and he can help you too.
Get Help with State or Federal Charges
Depending on what specific crime you have allegedly committed, you may face state or federal charges. Fortunately, you only need to call one attorney. Patrick S. Aguirre can handle both state and federal charges because he knows the law, he is licensed to appear in state and Federal Court, and he understands the priorities of state and federal prosecutors.
Hire Your Criminal Defense Lawyer in La Habra CA Today
Chances are, you may need to talk to a criminal defense lawyer in La Habra CA quite urgently. Call our office at 800-572-1252 now and we’ll set up a free consultation ASAP.