Patrick S. Aguirre will fight for your rights and your future as your murder attorney in Inglewood CA
Even being accused of murder can change the way people treat you. And of course if you are convicted, it will change your life. After all, a murder charge carries very harsh penalties, including the possibility of a life sentence without parole. With so much at stake in your case, you need to be certain you have the best possible murder attorney in Inglewood CA working for you. Patrick S. Aguirre makes an excellent choice because he knows the law, and he cares about your future.
Attorney Aguirre handles all kinds of murder changes including:
- First Degree Murder
- Capital Murder
- Second Degree Murder
- Gang Murder
- Voluntary Manslaughter
- Involuntary Manslaughter
- DUI Murder
- Vehicular Manslaughter
Why Choose Attorney Aguirre
Patrick S. Aguirre’s track record in the courtroom proves that he is an aggressive and effective defense attorney who gets results for his clients. In fact, during his three years with the Fresno County Public Defender’s Office early in his career, he only lost one case to “guilty” verdict. Since then, he has maintained a 93 percent success rate in jury trials.
Attorney Aguirre believes everyone deserves top-quality defense representation, regardless of the severity of their alleged offense, and this is exactly what he will provide as your murder attorney in Inglewood CA.
5 Ways Your Murder Attorney in Inglewood CA Can Help
- Being Present During Police Questioning: It is never in your interests to talk to police without an attorney present. Attorney Aguirre can help make sure your rights are respected during questioning and prevent you from accidentally saying anything that could hurt your defense later on.
- Appearing at Your Bail Hearing: By arguing for fair and reasonable bail in your case, Attorney Aguirre can give you a better chance of awaiting the outcome of your case at home rather than in jail.
- Trying to Get Charges Dropped: As your murder attorney in Inglewood CA, Patrick S. Aguirre will carefully investigate your case. This includes searching for new evidence for your defense, as well as making sure the prosecution does not use any illegally obtained evidence against you. Depending on what Attorney Aguirre’s investigation uncovers, the prosecution may have to drop the case against you.
- Negotiating a Plea Deal: Even if you want to plead guilty, Attorney Aguirre can still provide valuable assistance by handling your plea deal negotiations. For example, he might be able to get your charge reduced to something less prejudicial than murder, or get a life sentence off the table.
- Defending You in Court: If your case has to go to trial, you couldn’t ask for a better murder attorney in Inglewood CA to have on your side. Attorney Aguirre will do everything in his power to secure a not guilty verdict for you in court when the circumstances of your case allow it.
Call Now For a Free Consultation
The sooner your murder attorney in Inglewood CA can begin working on your defense, the better. You can start today by calling 800-572-1252 and setting up your free consultation with Patrick S. Aguirre.