For a marijuana attorney in Inglewood CA who truly cares about your case, hire Patrick S. Aguirre.
With the passage of Prop 64 in California, recreational marijuana is now legal. However, there are still many restrictions on personal marijuana use and possession, and you could find yourself facing criminal charges for certain violations. You can and should fight back against the charges with help from a skilled marijuana attorney in Inglewood CA like Patrick S. Aguirre.
No Charge is Too Big or Too Small for Attorney Aguirre
Patrick S. Aguirre can handle any type of marijuana crime you may be accused of, such as:
- Possession of more than 28.5 grams of marijuana
- Possession of more than 4 grams of concentrated cannabis
- Possession on school grounds
- Cultivation of more than 6 marijuana plants
- Sales/Transport without a license
- Sales to a minor
- DUI of marijuana
- Underage marijuana violations
Because he understands the big impact that even a misdemeanor drug conviction can have on your future, Attorney Aguirre treats every case as a priority. You can rely on him to fight aggressively for the best possible outcome to your case as your marijuana attorney in Inglewood CA.
Now You May Wonder…
….Do I Need to Hire a Marijuana Attorney in Inglewood CA If I Want to Plead Guilty?
YES. Any time you are arrested for a marijuana crime, you can benefit from contacting a marijuana attorney in Inglewood CA.
Because you can’t trust police and prosecutors to have your best interests at heart.
Only an experienced marijuana attorney in Inglewood CA can help you understand the best way to resolve your case to your advantage. For example, here are three possible ways Attorney Aguirre may be able to help you:
- Get Charges Dropped: Attorney Aguirre will carefully investigate the facts of your case, looking for anything that can cast doubt on your guilt. Depending on what he uncovers, he may be able to convince the DA to drop the charges entirely.
- Get You in Drug Diversion: California has some automatic drug diversion programs, but in other cases you will need help from an attorney to qualify for drug treatment in place of jail time.
- Get a Better Plea Deal: Patrick S. Aguirre has ample experience negotiating with DAs in drug cases. He will make sure you receive the most advantageous plea deal possible.
Call Now For a Free Initial Consultation
If you would like to learn more about hiring Patrick S. Aguirre as your marijuana attorney in Inglewood CA, please call us at 800-572-1252 today.