Fight back against any kind of firearm charges with help from an experienced gun attorney in Inglewood CA
Whether you are accused of possessing an illegal firearm or using a legal firearm illegally, you need to take this situation seriously. A conviction for any kind of gun crime can be very detrimental to your future. Even after paying fines, serving jail time, and completing other penalties, you’ll have to deal with a black mark on your record that could prejudice future employers and landlords against you. Fortunately, hiring the right gun attorney in Inglewood CA will help protect you from any undeserved or unduly harsh penalties.
Here’s How Your Gun Attorney in Inglewood CA Can Help
No matter how daunting the case against you may seem, an experienced gun attorney in Inglewood CA like Patrick S. Aguirre can help. For example, Attorney Aguirre can help you by:
- Being present during police questioning: It is never in your best interests to talk to police without your gun attorney in Inglewood CA present. Attorney Aguirre will help prevent you from accidentally admitting any incriminating information.
- Checking for illegal evidence: Flaws in police procedure, such as conducting a search without a warrant or failing to establish chain of custody when collecting evidence, can be very helpful to defendants. You can rely on Attorney Aguirre to scrutinize the evidence in your case and file the necessary motions to have any illegal evidence thrown out.
- Investigating your case: As soon as you make Attorney Aguirre your gun attorney in Inglewood CA, he can begin helping to gather evidence for your defense. For example, he can re-interview witnesses or use private investigators to track down new leads in the case.
- Representing you in court: Attorney Aguirre is a skilled and effective litigator with an excellent track record of success in jury trials. In fact, over the past 20 years he has maintained a 93 percent success rate. You can trust Attorney Aguirre to tell you honestly if you can expect to win an acquittal at trial. He will work hard to present a strong and compelling argument for your defense in court.
- Arranging a plea deal: In cases where the evidence against you is very strong, Attorney Aguirre will make sure you receive the most lenient sentence possible in exchange for your guilty plea. For instance, for a misdemeanor, Attorney Aguirre might be able to get you a deal that includes community service, house arrest, and/or restitution in place of jail time.
No Gun Charge is Too Big or Too Small for Attorney Aguirre
Whether you are facing charges because you forgot to lock your handgun in a box before putting it in your car, or because you allegedly use a gun during the commission of felony, Attorney Aguirre will dedicate ample time and attention to your case as your gun attorney in Inglewood CA. He will make sure you receive an expert defense argument tailored to the facts of your case and your goals for its resolution. Because Attorney Aguirre understands California’s complicated gun laws in detail, he can assist with any charge such as:
- Possessing an illegal firearm
- Felon with a firearm
- Carrying a concealed firearm
- Carrying a loaded gun in public
- Brandishing a weapon
- Inflicting injury while brandishing a weapon
- Assault with a firearm
- Drive-by shooting
- Grossly negligent discharge of a firearm
- Illegal gun sales
Need Help Restoring your Gun Rights?
Are you unable to legally possess a firearm due to a prior conviction? It may be possible for a gun attorney in Inglewood CA to help restore your rights. If you have been convicted of a felony that could have been charged as a misdemeanor, your attorney can petition to have the conviction reduced. Alternatively, if you have been convicted of certain qualifying felonies, your attorney can help you try to get a governor’s pardon. Since there are a lot of rules and restrictions on these processes, it’s best to consult an attorney before moving forward.
Call Now for Your Free Consultation
Patrick S. Aguirre is ready and willing to stand beside you as your gun crime defense attorney. To meet him and to hear his initial opinion on your case, please call 800-572-1252 and request your free consultation.