Patrick S. Aguirre will fight for your rights as your drug crime lawyer in Inglewood CA
Have you been accused of a crime involving illegal narcotics like cocaine, heroin, LSD, or meth? Remember, any drug crime conviction can cast a long shadow over your future, even if the immediate punishment is relatively light. You can and should retain a drug crime lawyer in Inglewood CA if you are charged with any crime such as:
- Drug Possession
- Possession for Sale
- Drug Trafficking
- Drug Manufacturing
- DUI of Drugs
- Under the Influence of a Controlled Substance
- Medical Marijuana Violations
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Prescription Fraud
Because your case deserves the best, you should choose Patrick S. Aguirre as your defense attorney. Over the course of his career, Attorney Aguirre has developed a detailed understanding of the letter of California drug laws and DAs’ and prosecutors’ attitudes towards them. This positions him to provide top-quality representation for your specific case.
4 Ways Your Drug Crime Lawyer in Inglewood CA Can Help Keep You Out of Jail
As your drug crime lawyer in Inglewood CA, Patrick S. Aguirre’s top priority is resolving your case in the most advantageous manner possible. Depending on the circumstances of your case, he may be able to achieve one of the following outcomes for you:
- A Dismissal: Attorney Aguirre will carefully analyze the prosecution’s evidence for any flaws he can exploit for your defense. If he can sufficiently undermine their ability to prove your guilt in court, they may decide to simply drop the case against you.
- An Acquittal: As a seasoned litigator with a 93 percent win rate injury trials, you can bet Attorney Aguirre knows exactly when it is in your best interests to take your case to trial. As your drug crime lawyer in Inglewood CA, he will fight hard to secure a not guilty verdict in court.
- A Plea Deal: In some cases, your best option is to plead guilty in exchange for a more lenient penalty. You can trust Attorney Aguirre to tell you honestly if you are in this situation and fight for an advantageous deal that will eliminate or reduce jail time.
- Drug Diversion: Drug diversion programs allow for drug treatment to be substituted for jail time in some cases. If you successfully complete the program, your conviction may be wiped from your record.
Call Now for a Free Consultation
Whether you are under arrest or have just been asked to come in for questioning, it’s time to call your drug crime lawyer in Inglewood CA. We offer free consultations so you can learn more about the benefits of choosing Patrick S. Aguirre as your lawyer.call 800-572-1252now to reach us.