For a strong defense against any charge, hire Patrick S. Aguirre as your criminal defense lawyer in Inglewood CA
Whether you’re facing misdemeanor or felony charges, a conviction for a crime could expose you to serious criminal penalties and leave a black mark on your permanent record. Patrick S. Aguirre understands the challenges you are facing, and he will do everything in his power to help you overcome them as your criminal defense lawyer in Inglewood CA.
You can trust Attorney Aguirre for a strong and effective defense that will bring your case to the most advantageous possible conclusion, whether you are accused of:
- Drug Crimes
- Theft Crimes
- Violent Crimes
- Sex Crimes
- Juvenile Crimes
- Weapons Charges
- DUI Crimes
- Traffic Tickets
Aggressive Assistance with Every Step of Your Case
As your criminal defense lawyer in Inglewood CA, Patrick S. Aguirre will take every opportunity to strengthen your defense and build momentum towards an advantageous resolution. Here are some of the key steps he can help you with:
• Police Questioning: You have the right to have a criminal defense lawyer in Inglewood CA present any time you are questioned by the police. This is to your advantage since your attorney will help you answer questions in a way that will not harm your defense.
• Bail:Attorney Aguirre can explain your bail options to you. If necessary, he can appear at your bail hearing to argue for a release on bail and to advocate for bail to be set at a reasonable amount.
• Investigation: Part of Attorney Aguirre’s job as your criminal defense lawyer in Inglewood CA is to investigate your case. This may include finding new witnesses, analyzing forensic evidence, consulting experts, etc. Depending on what his investigations uncover, Attorney Aguirre may be able to convince the DA that the charges against you can’t be proven so they should drop the case.
• Plea Deals: If a plea deal is your best option, you can rely on Attorney Aguirre to tell you honestly. He has ample experience negotiating with local DAs for fair and lenient plea deals.
• Trial: If your case needs to go to trial, Attorney Aguirre can provide an aggressive courtroom defense. He has an excellent reputation as a litigator, having secured positive resolutions in 93 percent of his jury trials.
Get Help with State or Federal Charges
State and federal law applies to certain crimes. Violate these laws, and you could end up facing state or federal charges, depending on which law enforcement agency handles your case. Fortunately, Patrick. S. Aguirre is permitted to appear in Federal Court in California, so he can provide the aggressive defense representation you need no matter who files the charges.
Hire Your Criminal Defense Lawyer in Inglewood CA Today
Chances are, you may need to talk to a criminal defense lawyer in Inglewood CA quite urgently.Call us at 800-572-1252 now and we’ll set up a free consultation ASAP.