Patrick S. Aguirre will fight for your rights and your future as your murder attorney in Huntington Park CA
Being accused of murder has the potential to be a life-changing event. While California has not executed anyone for years, judges do frequently hand out sentences of life without the possibility of parole in murder cases. When facing such a daunting situation, you will definitely want an experienced and aggressive murder attorney in Huntington Park CA like Patrick S. Aguirre standing up for your rights and fighting for your future.
No murder charge is too tough for Attorney Aguirre. He represents clients accused of:
- First Degree Murder
- Capital Murder
- Second Degree Murder
- Gang Murder
- Voluntary Manslaughter
- Involuntary Manslaughter
- DUI Murder
- Vehicular Manslaughter
Why Choose Attorney Aguirre
Patrick S. Aguirre’s track record in the courtroom proves that he is an aggressive and effective defense attorney who gets results for his clients. At the start of his career, set a record at the Fresno County Public Defender’s Office by losing just one case to a “guilty” verdict in three years. Since then, he has maintained a 93 percent success rate in jury trials.
Attorney Aguirre take his responsibility as your murder attorney in Huntington Park CA very seriously, and you can rely on him to aggressively protect your Constitutional rights and fight for the most favorable outcome possible in your case.
5 Ways Your Murder Attorney in Huntington Park CA Can Help
- Being Present During Police Questioning: As badly as you might want to tell your side of the story, you should never speak to police without legal representation. Attorney Aguirre can help you exercise your right against self-incrimination as well as protect you from any possible police misconduct.
- Appearing at Your Bail Hearing: Assuming you have been arrested on a murder charge, Attorney Aguirre can appear at your bail hearing to argue for your bail to be set at a fair and reasonable amount.
- Trying to Get Charges Dropped: As your murder attorney in Huntington Park CA, Patrick S. Aguirre will scrutinize all the evidence against you. He will protect you from any illegally obtained evidence by getting it excluded from the case. In some cases, this early intervention is sufficient to convince the DA to drop the charges.
- Negotiating a Plea Deal: If the evidence against you is strong, Attorney Aguirre will focus on making sure you receive the most advantageous plea deal possible. This may involve getting a reduced charge as well as a reduced penalty.
- Defending You in Court: Due to his skill as a litigator, Attorney Aguirre makes an excellent murder attorney in Huntington Park CA for cases that go to trial. Attorney Aguirre will do everything in his power to secure a not guilty verdict for you in court when the circumstances of your case allow it.
Call Now For a Free Consultation
The sooner your murder attorney in Huntington Park CA can begin working on your defense, the better. All you have to do to get started is dial 800-572-1252 and request a free initial consultation with Attorney Aguirre.