For a marijuana attorney in Huntington Park CA who truly cares about your case, hire Patrick S. Aguirre.
With the passage of Prop 64 in California, recreational marijuana is now legal. However, there are still many restrictions on personal marijuana use and possession, and you could find yourself facing criminal charges for certain violations. You can and should fight back against the charges with help from a skilled marijuana attorney in Huntington Park CA like Patrick S. Aguirre.
No Charge is Too Big or Too Small for Attorney Aguirre
At The Law Offices of Patrick S. Aguirre, we handle all kinds of marijuana crimes, including charges related to:
- Possession of more than 28.5 grams of marijuana
- Possession of more than 4 grams of concentrated cannabis
- Possession on school grounds
- Cultivation of more than 6 marijuana plants
- Sales/Transport without a license
- Sales to a minor
- DUI of marijuana
- Underage marijuana violations
Because he understands the big impact that even a misdemeanor drug conviction can have on your future, Attorney Aguirre treats every case as a priority. As your marijuana attorney in Huntington Park CA, you can rest assured he will leave no stone unturned in his search for the right defense strategy for your specific case.
Now You May Wonder…
….Do I Need to Hire a Marijuana Attorney in Huntington Park CA If I Want to Plead Guilty?
YES. You have a right to have a marijuana attorney in Huntington Park CA present whenever you speak to police, and it is in your best interests to exercise your right even if you think you have been caught red-handed.
Because your case may not be as hopeless as you think.
With help from an experienced marijuana attorney in Huntington Park CA, it is extremely likely that you can secure a more advantageous outcome to your case than you would get by immediately pleading guilty. Depending on the facts of the case, Attorney Aguirre may be able to:
- Get Charges Dropped: Attorney Aguirre will carefully investigate the facts of your case, looking for anything that can cast doubt on your guilt. Depending on what he uncovers, he may be able to convince the DA to drop the charges entirely.
- Get You in Drug Diversion: California has some automatic drug diversion programs, but in other cases you will need help from an attorney to qualify for drug treatment in place of jail time.
- Get a Better Plea Deal: Patrick S. Aguirre has ample experience negotiating with DAs in drug cases. He will make sure you receive the most advantageous plea deal possible.
Call Now For a Free Initial Consultation
If you have questions about a marijuana offense, please contact The Law Offices of Patrick S. Aguirre at 800-572-1252 now and we’ll set up a free initial consultation with a marijuana attorney in Huntington Park CA.