Fight back against any kind of firearm charges with help from an experienced gun attorney in Huntington Park CA
California has many different laws governing what types of guns residents can own, where they can take them, and how they can use them. Violate any of these laws, and you could face significant legal penalties and additional restrictions on your gun rights. Fortunately, by hiring a skilled gun attorney in Huntington Park CA to represent you, you can make sure your rights are protected and have the best possible chance of avoiding any undeserved or unduly harsh penalties.
Here’s How Your Gun Attorney in Huntington Park CA Can Help
With nearly 20 years of experience in criminal defense, Patrick S. Aguirre makes an excellent choice of gun attorney in Huntington Park CA. He never gives up on a client. Instead, he takes every opportunity to help by:
- Being present during police questioning: It is never in your best interests to talk to police without your gun attorney in Huntington Park CA present. Attorney Aguirre will help prevent you from accidentally admitting any incriminating information.
- Checking for illegal evidence: Any evidence that has been obtained illegally--such as through a warrantless search or a coerced confession--cannot be used against you. If the prosecution is depending on such evidence, Attorney Aguirre will notice and get it thrown out.
- Investigating your case: Depending on the type of gun charge you face, there may be multiple different defense strategies your gun attorney in Huntington Park CA could use to defend you. Attorney Aguirre will help you select the most promising strategy and look for any additional evidence to support it.
- Representing you in court: After thousands of jury trials over the past 20 years, Patrick S. Aguirre has consistently demonstrated exceptional skill as a litigator and maintained a success rate of 93 percent. If your case justifies going to trial, you can rely on Attorney Aguirre for superior representation every step of the way.
- Arranging a plea deal: If the evidence in your case is so strong you have no choice but to plead guilty, Attorney Aguirre can still help by negotiating a plea deal for you. For example, in the case of misdemeanor gun charges, it is often possible to arrange for summary probation instead of jail time.
No Gun Charge is Too Big or Too Small for Attorney Aguirre
Some gun law violations are so minor they could reasonably be accidental. Others, such as using a gun to rape, assault, rob, or kill someone, are obviously very serious. In his work as a gun attorney in Huntington Park CA, Patrick S. Aguirre handles both ends of the spectrum and everything in between. He will make sure you understand the charges against you and help you choose the best path forward, given the facts of the matter and your goals for its resolution. Because Attorney Aguirre understands California’s complicated gun laws in detail, he can assist with any charge such as:
- Possessing an illegal firearm
- Felon with a firearm
- Carrying a concealed firearm
- Carrying a loaded gun in public
- Brandishing a weapon
- Inflicting injury while brandishing a weapon
- Assault with a firearm
- Drive-by shooting
- Grossly negligent discharge of a firearm
- Illegal gun sales
Need Help Restoring your Gun Rights?
Are you unable to legally possess a firearm due to a prior conviction? It may be possible for a gun attorney in Huntington Park CA to help restore your rights. How? By getting the underlying charge responsible for the restriction of your rights reduced or expunged. For more detailed information about the rules and restrictions involved in gun rights restoration and your eligibility, please contact The Law Offices of Patrick S. Aguirre directly.
Call Now for Your Free Consultation
Patrick S. Aguirre is ready and willing to stand beside you as your gun crime defense attorney. To meet him and to hear his initial opinion on your case, please call 800-572-1252 and request your free consultation.