For a strong defense against any charge, hire Patrick S. Aguirre as your criminal defense lawyer in Huntington Park CA
Have you been accused of a crime? If you don’t act quickly to get the representation you need, you could end up suffering undeserved or unduly harsh penalties including incarceration. Patrick S. Aguirre cares. As your criminal defense lawyer in Huntington Park CA, he will guide you through the criminal justice process, protecting your rights at every turn.
Attorney Aguirre has a history of taking on cases other attorneys have refused and securing positive resolutions, so you can rest assured your case will not be too complicated for him to handle. For example, Attorney Aguirre frequently handles:
- Drug Crimes
- Theft Crimes
- Violent Crimes
- Sex Crimes
- Juvenile Crimes
- Weapons Charges
- DUI Crimes
- Traffic Tickets
Aggressive Assistance with Every Step of Your Case
The sooner you retain a criminal defense lawyer in Huntington Park CA to represent you, the better. Attorney Aguirre will make sure you receive the best quality representation at every important juncture of your case, including:
• Police Questioning: You should not answer any questions without your criminal defense lawyer in Huntington Park CA present.Attorney Aguirre will ensure your 5th Amendment rights are respected during police questioning.
• Bail: Attorney Aguirre can explain your bail options to you. If necessary, he can appear at your bail hearing to argue for a release on bail and to advocate for bail to be set at a reasonable amount.
• Investigation: Part of Attorney Aguirre’s job as your criminal defense lawyer in Huntington Park CA is to investigate your case. This may include finding new witnesses, analyzing forensic evidence, consulting experts, etc. Ideally, his investigation will reveal that the charges against you are ungrounded or supported only be weak evidence. When he takes what he’s learned to the DA, chances are they will drop the case rather than risk losing in court.
• Plea Deals: Attorney Aguirre has worked with many of our local prosecutors and DAs, so he knows how they think and he can identify opportunities for highly advantageous plea deals. He will work hard to secure a deal that keeps you out of jail.
• Trial: Attorney Aguirre is an experienced and highly successful litigator. After trying thousands of jury trials, he has a success rate of 93 percent. You can trust him for a strong courtroom defense.
Get Help with State or Federal Charges
Depending on what specific crime you have allegedly committed, you may face state or federal charges. Fortunately, Patrick. S. Aguirre is permitted to appear in Federal Court in California, so he can provide the aggressive defense representation you need no matter who files the charges.
Hire Your Criminal Defense Lawyer in Huntington Park CA Today
Do you need urgent assistance from a criminal defense lawyer in Huntington Park CA?Call us at 800-572-1252 now and we’ll set up a free consultation ASAP.