Before you pay that ticket, call a traffic ticket lawyer in Huntington Beach CA for help
When you get a traffic ticket, you don’t have to just accept the expense and other consequences. You have the right to challenge the ticket, but you definitely won’t want to try it without help from an experienced traffic ticket lawyer in Huntington Beach CA like Patrick S. Aguirre.
Patrick S. Aguirre Can Contest Your Traffic Ticket
Patrick S. Aguirre is an aggressive traffic ticket lawyer in Huntington Beach CA you can depend on for effective representation. After decades of experience, he knows the best strategies for approaching different kinds of tickets and he’s been successful in about 90 percent of his cases. Depending on your specific situation, he may be able to help by:
- Getting the charge dismissed
- Winning a not guilty verdict in traffic court
- Getting your fine reduced
- Securing a no-point resolution
Attorney Aguirre handles a complete range of tickets, from minor “fix-it” violations to serious moving violations. He sincerely cares about every client, and he will work equally hard for you as your traffic ticket lawyer in Huntington Beach CA whether your violation is a non-criminal infraction or a misdemeanor.
Save $$$ With a Traffic Ticket Lawyer in Huntington Beach CA
Although hiring a traffic ticket lawyer in Huntington Beach CA isn’t free, in most cases doing so will enable you to save money. Your lawyer can help you save on:
- Fines--getting a ticket dismissed will save you from fines
- Related fees--some tickets come with hidden expenses like traffic school fees
- Your time--why spend your own valuable time at traffic court when you can have a lawyer appear for you?
- Points on your license--securing a no-points resolution will help keep your insurance costs from rising
Patrick S. Aguirre’s services as a traffic ticket lawyer in Huntington Beach CA are available for a very reasonable fee, so the economics of hiring him to contest your traffic ticket are almost certain to go in your favor.
Call Now to Get Started
If you need help with any kind of traffic ticket, from speeding tickets to more serious issues, don’t hesitate to contact The Law Offices of Patrick S. Aguirre at 800-572-1252. The initial consultation is always free.