Patrick S. Aguirre will fight for your rights and your future as your murder attorney in Huntington Beach CA
Being accused of murder has the potential to be a life-changing event. After all, depending on the circumstances, you could be sentenced to life in prison, perhaps without even the possibility of parole. When facing such a daunting situation, you will definitely want an experienced and aggressive murder attorney in Huntington Beach CA like Patrick S. Aguirre standing up for your rights and fighting for your future.
Attorney Aguirre will take your case whether you are accused of:
- First Degree Murder
- Capital Murder
- Second Degree Murder
- Gang Murder
- Voluntary Manslaughter
- Involuntary Manslaughter
- DUI Murder
- Vehicular Manslaughter
Why Choose Attorney Aguirre
Patrick S. Aguirre is a skilled and experienced attorney you can trust for a compelling defense in the most complex murder cases. His 20-year track record of securing advantageous outcomes for his clients provides ample proof of his abilities. In the early days of his career, Attorney Aguirre set a record as a Fresno County Public Defender who lost just one case to a “guilty” verdict in three years. In his work in the private practice, Attorney Aguirre has continued to deliver superior results for his clients, maintaining a 93 percent victory rate after thousands of jury trials.
Attorney Aguirre is passionate about ensuring each and every client not only receives the due process under the law that is their Constitutional right, but also receives the best possible defense strategy for their specific case. You can trust him to fight aggressively for your future and your rights as your murder attorney in Huntington Beach CA.
5 Ways Your Murder Attorney in Huntington Beach CA Can Help
- Being Present During Police Questioning: Whether you have been read your Miranda rights or not, you can and should ask for an attorney before talking to the police about an alleged crime. Attorney Aguirre can help make sure your rights are respected during questioning and prevent you from accidentally saying anything that could hurt your defense later on.
- Appearing at Your Bail Hearing: Attorney Aguirre will do everything he can to help you get released on bail following your arrest.
- Trying to Get Charges Dropped: As your murder attorney in Huntington Beach CA, Patrick S. Aguirre will scrutinize all the evidence against you. He will protect you from any illegally obtained evidence by getting it excluded from the case. Depending on what Attorney Aguirre’s investigation uncovers, the prosecution may have to drop the case against you.
- Negotiating a Plea Deal: You can rely on Attorney to tell you honestly if pleading guilty is your best option in your case and then work hard to secure the most favorable plea deal possible. This may involve getting a reduced charge as well as a reduced penalty.
- Defending You in Court: Due to his skill as a litigator, Attorney Aguirre makes an excellent murder attorney in Huntington Beach CA for cases that go to trial. Attorney Aguirre will take every possible opportunity to tip the jury in your favor, from the initial jury selection to the closing arguments.
Call Now For a Free Consultation
The sooner your murder attorney in Huntington Beach CA can begin working on your defense, the better. You can start today by calling 800-572-1252 and setting up your free consultation with Patrick S. Aguirre.