Fight back against any kind of firearm charges with help from an experienced gun attorney in Huntington Beach CA
Being accused of any type of gun crime is a very serious matter. A conviction for any kind of gun crime can be very detrimental to your future. Even after paying fines, serving jail time, and completing other penalties, you’ll have to deal with a black mark on your record that could prejudice future employers and landlords against you. Give the high stakes in your case, hiring an aggressive gun attorney in Huntington Beach CA to defend you is certainly a wise investment.
Here’s How Your Gun Attorney in Huntington Beach CA Can Help
No matter how daunting the case against you may seem, an experienced gun attorney in Huntington Beach CA like Patrick S. Aguirre can help. For example, Attorney Aguirre can help you by:
• Being present during police questioning: As your gun attorney in Huntington Beach CA, Patrick S. Aguirre will make sure your Fifth Amendment rights against self-incrimination are respected and you are not subject to any unfair interrogation methods.
• Checking for illegal evidence: Even if police found a weapon on your person or in your vehicle, if they did not have a warrant for the search, the evidence is inadmissible. This is just one example of the kind of illegal evidence Attorney Aguirre can get excluded from your case.
• Investigating your case: Obviously, you don’t want to rely on the police to find all the relevant evidence in your case. You need an investigator who is on your side--namely your gun attorney in Huntington Beach CA. As your attorney, Patrick S. Aguirre will work hard to uncover any possible evidence that could be used for your defense.
• Representing you in court: Attorney Aguirre has maintained a 93 percent success rate in court after many years and thousands of jury trials. Attorney Aguirre is always honest with his clients regarding their chances of winning their cases in court, and he always dedicates ample time and attention to building and presenting the case.
• Arranging a plea deal: In cases where the evidence against you is very strong, Attorney Aguirre will make sure you receive the most lenient sentence possible in exchange for your guilty plea. For example, he may be able to secure summary probation in place of jail time on a misdemeanor, or get felony probation to make sure you go to county jail rather than state prison.
No Gun Charge is Too Big or Too Small for Attorney Aguirre
Some gun law violations are so minor they could reasonably be accidental. Others, such as using a gun to rape, assault, rob, or kill someone, are obviously very serious. In his work as a gun attorney in Huntington Beach CA, Patrick S. Aguirre handles both ends of the spectrum and everything in between. You can trust him to keep in close communication with you and incorporate your preferences into his strategy for your defense. Drawing on his extensive knowledge of the penal code and the case law relevant to gun crimes, Attorney Aguirre can defend you against any charge. This includes:
- Possessing an illegal firearm
- Felon with a firearm
- Carrying a concealed firearm
- Carrying a loaded gun in public
- Brandishing a weapon
- Inflicting injury while brandishing a weapon
- Assault with a firearm
- Drive-by shooting
- Grossly negligent discharge of a firearm
- Illegal gun sales
Need Help Restoring your Gun Rights?
If you have lost your gun rights following a criminal conviction, your gun attorney in Huntington Beach CA. may be able to help you get them back. If you have been convicted of a felony that could have been charged as a misdemeanor, your attorney can petition to have the conviction reduced. Alternatively, if you have been convicted of certain qualifying felonies, your attorney can help you try to get a governor’s pardon. For more detailed information about the rules and restrictions involved in gun rights restoration and your eligibility, please contact The Law Offices of Patrick S. Aguirre directly.
Call Now for Your Free Consultation
If you are in need of a defense attorney for a gun crimes case, please do not hesitate to contact us at 800-572-1252. We offer free initial consultations.