Patrick S. Aguirre will fight for your rights as your drug crime lawyer in Huntington Beach CA
Have you been accused of a drug crime? Even if your crime was minor and non-violent and carries a very light sentence, you still don’t want a conviction on your record. After all, being labeled a drug offender can damage your reputation and your future. With help from a drug crime lawyer in Huntington Beach CA, you can fight back against charges for any type of offense, such as:
- Drug Possession
- Possession for Sale
- Drug Trafficking
- Drug Manufacturing
- DUI of Drugs
- Under the Influence of a Controlled Substance
- Medical Marijuana Violations
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Prescription Fraud
You can trust Patrick S. Aguirre for an expert defense to any of the above charges, no matter how complicated your case may seem. In addition to possessing a thorough knowledge of the legal statutes and case law governing drug offenses, Attorney Aguirre also has a sincere commitment to providing top-quality representation to each and every client. He is always available when you need him.
4 Ways Your Drug Crime Lawyer in Huntington Beach CA Can Help Keep You Out of Jail
For many drug offenders, jail time is not really an appropriate punishment. It doesn’t lead to reform and rehabilitation but rather to recidivism. Patrick S. Aguirre gets it. As your drug crime lawyer in Huntington Beach CA, he will fight aggressively to resolve your case in a way that protects you from a jail or prison sentence. Here are some possible outcomes he can work towards:
- A Dismissal: Unfortunately, sometimes individuals are charged with drug offenses based on shaky, inadequate, or outright illegal evidence. If this has happened to you, Attorney Aguirre will prove it and give the prosecution no choice but to drop the charges against you.
- An Acquittal: Attorney Aguirre is a seasoned trial attorney with a 93 percent success rate in jury trials. From the initial discovery process to jury selection to closing arguments, Attorney Aguirre will be at the top of his game, working hard to provide the strongest possible defense as your drug crime lawyer in Huntington Beach CA.
- A Plea Deal: If you wish to plead guilty, Attorney Aguirre will make sure you receive the best possible plea deal. This may include a reduction of the charge against you to a lesser offence, as well as a lenient penalty such as community service, probation, or house arrest instead of jail time.
- Drug Diversion: Drug diversion programs are available to certain offenders who could benefit from drug treatment in lieu of jail time. If you complete the program, you may be eligible to have your conviction wiped from your record. This is highly desirable since it will save you from getting a criminal record.
Call Now for a Free Consultation
Are you in need of a drug crime lawyer in Huntington Beach CA to defend you against misdemeanor or felony charges? Patrick S. Aguirre is here to answer your questions during a free initial consultation. Call us at 800-572-1252 now for prompt assistance.