For a strong defense against any charge, hire Patrick S. Aguirre as your criminal defense lawyer in Huntington Beach CA
If you’ve been charged with a crime, you have a right to a lawyer. But don’t choose just any lawyer—you need an experienced and passionate criminal defense lawyer in Huntington Beach CA like Patrick S. Aguirre. You can trust Attorney Aguirre for a strong and effective defense that will bring your case to the most advantageous possible conclusion, whether you are accused of:
- Drug Crimes
- Theft Crimes
- Violent Crimes
- Sex Crimes
- Juvenile Crimes
- Weapons Charges
- DUI Crimes
- Traffic Tickets
Aggressive Assistance with Every Step of Your Case
You don’t have to wait to be arrested or charged to hire a criminal defense lawyer in Huntington Beach CA. Patrick S. Aguirre can provide top-quality representation through every stage of your case:
- Police Questioning: You have the right to have a criminal defense lawyer in Huntington Beach CA present any time you are questioned by the police. This is to your advantage since your attorney will help you answer questions in a way that will not harm your defense.
- Bail: In some cases, it may be possible to get you released on bail or on your own recognizance. Attorney Aguirre can help with this process.
- Investigation: Part of Attorney Aguirre’s job as your criminal defense lawyer in Huntington Beach CA is to investigate your case. This may include finding new witnesses, analyzing forensic evidence, consulting experts, etc. Ideally, his investigation will reveal that the charges against you are ungrounded or supported only by weak evidence. When he takes what he’s learned to the DA, chances are they will drop the case rather than risk losing in court.
- Plea Deals: Attorney Aguirre has worked with many of our local prosecutors and DAs, so he knows how they think and he can identify opportunities for highly advantageous plea deals. He will work hard to secure a deal that keeps you out of jail.
- Litigation: Attorney Aguirre is an experienced and highly successful litigator. After trying thousands of jury trials, he has a success rate of 93 percent. You can trust him for a strong courtroom defense.
Get Help with State or Federal Charges
Depending on what specific crime you have allegedly committed, you may face state or federal charges. Because Patrick S. Aguirre is permitted to appear in Federal Court as well as California courts, he can handle whatever charges you may face.
Hire Your Criminal Defense Lawyer in Huntington Beach CA Today
Do you need urgent assistance from a criminal defense lawyer in Huntington Beach CA? You can get a free consultation right away by calling us at 800-572-1252.