Patrick S. Aguirre will fight for your rights and your future as your murder attorney in Hawthorne CA
A murder conviction will change your life forever. After all, depending on the circumstances, you could be sentenced to life in prison, perhaps without even the possibility of parole. You need a murder attorney in Hawthorne CA who sincerely cares about your freedom and your future. In other words, you need Patrick S. Aguirre.
No murder charge is too tough for Attorney Aguirre. He represents clients accused of:
- First Degree Murder
- Capital Murder
- Second Degree Murder
- Gang Murder
- Voluntary Manslaughter
- Involuntary Manslaughter
- DUI Murder
- Vehicular Manslaughter
Why Choose Attorney Aguirre
Patrick S. Aguirre is a respected defense attorney with an excellent track record of helping his clients achieve favorable outcomes in even the toughest cases. In fact, during his three years with the Fresno County Public Defender’s Office early in his career, he only lost one case to “guilty” verdict. Since then, he has maintained a 93 percent success rate in jury trials.
Attorney Aguirre take his responsibility as your murder attorney in Hawthorne CA very seriously, and you can rely on him to aggressively protect your Constitutional rights and fight for the most favorable outcome possible in your case.
5 Ways Your Murder Attorney in Hawthorne CA Can Help
- Being Present During Police Questioning: It is never in your interests to talk to police without an attorney present. Attorney Aguirre can help you exercise your right against self-incrimination as well as protect you from any possible police misconduct.
- Appearing at Your Bail Hearing: By arguing for fair and reasonable bail in your case, Attorney Aguirre can give you a better chance of awaiting the outcome of your case at home rather than in jail.
- Trying to Get Charges Dropped: Another key aspect of Patrick S. Aguirre’s job as your murder attorney in Hawthorne CA is investigating the evidence against you. He will look for any flaws in the evidence and get any illegally obtained evidence thrown out. If Attorney Aguirre is able to weaken the prosecution’s case enough at this early stage, they may decide to drop the charges against you entirely.
- Negotiating a Plea Deal: If the evidence against you is strong, Attorney Aguirre will focus on making sure you receive the most advantageous plea deal possible. For example, he might be able to get your charge reduced to something less prejudicial than murder, or get a life sentence off the table.
- Defending You in Court: If it is advisable to enter a not guilty plea and go to trial, Attorney Aguirre will let you know and then provide top-quality defense representation as your murder attorney in Hawthorne CA. Attorney Aguirre is intimately familiar with all the procedures involved in a jury trial and he will take every opportunity to strength your defense.
Call Now For a Free Consultation
When it comes to murder charges, you need to contest them quickly and aggressively with help from an experienced murder attorney in Hawthorne CA. You can start today by calling 800-572-1252 and setting up your free consultation with Patrick S. Aguirre.