For a marijuana attorney in Hawthorne CA who truly cares about your case, hire Patrick S. Aguirre.
Although recreational marijuana is legal in California, this doesn’t mean you have complete freedom in how you cultivate and use the drug. Some activities are still illegal, and you could end up facing serious criminal charges and penalties if you break the law. The best way to ensure you understand your rights and options in this situation--and to guarantee yourself an effective criminal defense--is to retain Patrick S. Aguirre as your marijuana attorney in Hawthorne CA.
No Charge is Too Big or Too Small for Attorney Aguirre
Patrick S. Aguirre can handle any type of marijuana crime you may be accused of, such as:
- Possession of more than 28.5 grams of marijuana
- Possession of more than 4 grams of concentrated cannabis
- Possession on school grounds
- Cultivation of more than 6 marijuana plants
- Sales/Transport without a license
- Sales to a minor
- DUI of marijuana
- Underage marijuana violations
Whether the penalties at stake in your case are small or large, Attorney Aguirre will treat your case as a priority. As your marijuana attorney in Hawthorne CA, you can rest assured he will leave no stone unturned in his search for the right defense strategy for your specific case.
Now You May Wonder…
….Do I Need to Hire a Marijuana Attorney in Hawthorne CA If I Want to Plead Guilty?
Please do. You have a right to have a marijuana attorney in Hawthorne CA present whenever you speak to police, and it is in your best interests to exercise your right even if you think you have been caught red-handed.
Because your case may not be as hopeless as you think.
There are many possible ways your marijuana attorney in Hawthorne CA can assist you in securing a better outcome to the case than you could achieve on your own. With Attorney Aguirre representing you, it may be possible to:
- Get Charges Dropped: Attorney Aguirre will carefully investigate the facts of your case, looking for anything that can cast doubt on your guilt. Depending on what he uncovers, he may be able to convince the DA to drop the charges entirely.
- Get You in Drug Diversion: Many non-violent marijuana offenses can qualify for a drug diversion program. This will enable you to participate in drug treatment instead of going to jail. In some cases the conviction will be automatically erased from your record once you complete the treatment program.
- Get a Better Plea Deal: Attorney Aguirre will make sure you receive the most lenient charge and penalty possible in exchange for your plea of guilty or no contest. He frequently negotiates with local DAs for these kinds of deals.
Call Now For a Free Initial Consultation
If you need help from a skilled marijuana attorney in Hawthorne CA, please call The Law Offices of Patrick S. Aguirre at 800-572-1252 now.