Fight back against any kind of firearm charges with help from an experienced gun attorney in Hawthorne CA
California has many different laws governing what types of guns residents can own, where they can take them, and how they can use them. End up on the wrong side of any one of these laws, and you could be subject to serious penalties. You certainly cannot afford to face firearm charges without help from a skilled gun attorney in Hawthorne CA who knows how to protect your rights and interests throughout the criminal proceeding.
Here’s How Your Gun Attorney in Hawthorne CA Can Help
With nearly 20 years of experience in criminal defense, Patrick S. Aguirre makes an excellent choice of gun attorney in Hawthorne CA. He never gives up on a client. Instead, he takes every opportunity to help by:
- Being present during police questioning: As your gun attorney in Hawthorne CA, Patrick S. Aguirre will make sure your Fifth Amendment rights against self-incrimination are respected and you are not subject to any unfair interrogation methods.
- Checking for illegal evidence: Even if police found a weapon on your person or in your vehicle, if they did not have a warrant for the search, the evidence is inadmissible. This is just one example of the kind of illegal evidence Attorney Aguirre can get excluded from your case.
- Investigating your case: Depending on the type of gun charge you face, there may be multiple different defense strategies your gun attorney in Hawthorne CA could use to defend you. Attorney Aguirre will help you select the most promising strategy and look for any additional evidence to support it.
- Representing you in court: After thousands of jury trials over the past 20 years, Patrick S. Aguirre has consistently demonstrated exceptional skill as a litigator and maintained a success rate of 93 percent. You can trust Attorney Aguirre to tell you honestly if you can expect to win an acquittal at trial. He will work hard to present a strong and compelling argument for your defense in court.
- Arranging a plea deal: If the evidence in your case is so strong you have no choice but to plead guilty, Attorney Aguirre can still help by negotiating a plea deal for you. For instance, for a misdemeanor, Attorney Aguirre might be able to get you a deal that includes community service, house arrest, and/or restitution in place of jail time.
No Gun Charge is Too Big or Too Small for Attorney Aguirre
Whether you are facing a relatively minor gun charge or you are accused of using a gun as part of a larger crime, Attorney Aguirre is the right gun attorney in Hawthorne CA for you. He will make sure you understand the charges against you and help you choose the best path forward, given the facts of the matter and your goals for its resolution. Drawing on his extensive knowledge of the penal code and the case law relevant to gun crimes, Attorney Aguirre can defend you against any charge. This includes:
- Possessing an illegal firearm
- Felon with a firearm
- Carrying a concealed firearm
- Carrying a loaded gun in public
- Brandishing a weapon
- Inflicting injury while brandishing a weapon
- Assault with a firearm
- Drive-by shooting
- Grossly negligent discharge of a firearm
- Illegal gun sales
Need Help Restoring your Gun Rights?
Convictions for many different crimes can result in a ban on gun possession. Fortunately, a gun attorney in Hawthorne CA can help get the ban lifted in certain circumstances. There are two main ways to do this: getting a “wobbler” felony reduced to a misdemeanor, or securing a governor’s pardon. For more detailed information about the rules and restrictions involved in gun rights restoration and your eligibility, please contact The Law Offices of Patrick S. Aguirre directly.
Call Now for Your Free Consultation
Take the first step towards getting an expert defense by calling 800-572-1252 now and requesting your free consultation with Patrick S. Aguirre.