Patrick S. Aguirre will fight for your rights as your drug crime lawyer in Hawthorne CA
Have you been accused of a drug crime? Remember, any drug crime conviction can cast a long shadow over your future, even if the immediate punishment is relatively light. Fight back against the following charges and more with help from a drug crime lawyer in Hawthorne CA:
- Drug Possession
- Possession for Sale
- Drug Trafficking
- Drug Manufacturing
- DUI of Drugs
- Under the Influence of a Controlled Substance
- Medical Marijuana Violations
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Prescription Fraud
Because your case deserves the best, you should choose Patrick S. Aguirre as your defense attorney. Not only does he have a detailed understanding of all of California’s complicated drug statutes; he also sincerely cares about each client’s future and will provide the personalized attention and expert representation you deserve.
4 Ways Your Drug Crime Lawyer in Hawthorne CA Can Help Keep You Out of Jail
Patrick S. Aguirre doesn’t use cookie-cutter strategies in his work as a drug crime lawyer in Hawthorne CA. Instead, he will create a personalized legal strategy for your case and your goals. Depending on the facts of your case, he may be able to secure:
- A Dismissal: Attorney Aguirre and his team will investigate the circumstances of your arrest and the facts of your case, looking for anything that can support your defense. If he can sufficiently undermine their ability to prove your guilt in court, they may decide to simply drop the case against you.
- An Acquittal: If you have a strong case but the prosecution refuses to drop the charges, don’t worry. Attorney Aguirre has a 93 percent victory rate in jury trials. You can rely on him to prepare you well for trial and present compelling arguments on your behalf as your drug crime lawyer in Hawthorne CA.
- A Plea Deal: Sometimes, the evidence against you is just too strong to prevent a conviction. But Attorney Aguirre can still help you avoid or minimize jail time by negotiating for a favorable plea deal.
- Drug Diversion: If you qualify for a drug diversion program, you will have the opportunity to plead guilty and complete a drug treatment program instead of being sentenced to jail. If you successfully complete the program, your conviction may be wiped from your record.
Call Now for a Free Consultation
You don’t need to wait to be arrested to benefit from the services of a drug crime lawyer in Hawthorne CA. We can begin representing you as soon as police want to question you, or even earlier if you have questions about an investigation. For more information about retaining Patrick S. Aguirre as your lawyer, please call 800-572-1252 and request a free consultation.