For a strong defense against any charge, hire Patrick S. Aguirre as your criminal defense lawyer in Hawthorne CA
Have you been accused of a crime? If you don’t act quickly to get the representation you need, you could end up suffering undeserved or unduly harsh penalties including incarceration. You need a skilled criminal defense lawyer in Hawthorne CA like Patrick S. Aguirre to help you.
Attorney Aguirre has a history of taking on cases other attorneys have refused and securing positive resolutions, so you can rest assured your case will not be too complicated for him to handle. For example, Attorney Aguirre frequently handles:
- Drug Crimes
- Theft Crimes
- Violent Crimes
- Sex Crimes
- Juvenile Crimes
- Weapons Charges
- DUI Crimes
- Traffic Tickets
Aggressive Assistance with Every Step of Your Case
As your criminal defense lawyer in Hawthorne CA, Patrick S. Aguirre will take every opportunity to strengthen your defense and build momentum towards an advantageous resolution. Here are some of the key steps he can help you with:
• Police Questioning: It is essential to have a criminal defense lawyer in Hawthorne CA present any time you talk to police. Your attorney can help you avoid accidentally revealing any information that could be used against you later.
• Bail: If bail is a possibility in your case,Attorney Aguirre can appear at your hearing to argue for bail to be set at a reasonable amount. This will help set the stage for you to post bail and return home from jail.
• Investigation: Part of Attorney Aguirre’s job as your criminal defense lawyer in Hawthorne CA is to investigate your case. This may include finding new witnesses, analyzing forensic evidence, consulting experts, etc. If he finds new evidence for your defense, or he finds flaws with the prosecution’s case, he may be able to intervene with the DA and get your case dropped.
• Plea Deals: If a plea deal is your best option, you can rely on Attorney Aguirre to tell you honestly. He has ample experience negotiating with local DAs for fair and lenient plea deals.
• Trial: Attorney Aguirre is an experienced and highly successful litigator. After trying thousands of jury trials, he has a success rate of 93 percent. You can trust him for a strong courtroom defense.
Get Help with State or Federal Charges
Certain crimes, such as drug crimes, can be prosecuted in state or federal court. Different procedures and different penalties will be involved in federal charges. Because Patrick S. Aguirre is permitted to appear in Federal Court as well as California courts, he can handle whatever charges you may face.
Hire Your Criminal Defense Lawyer in Hawthorne CA Today
Do you need urgent assistance from a criminal defense lawyer in Hawthorne CA? Fortunately, The Law Offices of Patrick S. Aguirre is here to assist you.Call us at 800-572-1252 now to get started with a free initial consultation.