Before you pay that ticket, call a traffic ticket lawyer in Gardena CA for help
Have you recently gotten a traffic ticket? You may be worried that you can’t afford the fine or that your driving privileges could be affected. Fortunately, your driving future is not at the mercy of traffic cops. No ticket is too serious for a traffic ticket lawyer in Gardena CA to handle. You will be amazed how much hiring a lawyer will improve the situation.
Patrick S. Aguirre Can Contest Your Traffic Ticket
Patrick S. Aguirre is an aggressive traffic ticket lawyer in Gardena CA you can depend on for effective representation. After decades of experience, he knows the best strategies for approaching different kinds of tickets and he’s been successful in about 90 percent of his cases. Depending on your specific situation, he may be able to help by:
- Getting the charge dismissed
- Winning a not guilty verdict in traffic court
- Getting your fine reduced
- Securing a no-point resolution
There is no ticket too minor or too serious for Attorney Aguirre to handle. He sincerely cares about every client, and he will work equally hard for you as your traffic ticket lawyer in Gardena CA whether your violation is a non-criminal infraction or a misdemeanor.
Save $$$ With a Traffic Ticket Lawyer in Gardena CA
You may be wondering: wouldn’t it be less expensive to just pay my fine, rather than hiring a traffic ticket lawyer in Gardena CA? The answer is probably no. By contesting your ticket, your attorney may be able to save you:
- Fines--if your ticket is dismissed, you won’t pay a penny in fines
- Related fees--some tickets come with hidden expenses like traffic school fees
- Your time--you can avoid spending time attending traffic court by hiring a lawyer
- Points on your license--securing a no-points resolution will help keep your insurance costs from rising
Hiring Patrick S. Aguirre as your traffic ticket lawyer in Gardena CA is a smart investment, given how reasonable his fees are and how much he could save you.
Call Now to Get Started
Start the process of contesting your traffic tickets now by calling 800-572-1252. The first step is a free consultation.