Patrick S. Aguirre will fight for your rights as your drug crime lawyer in Gardena CA
Drug crimes don’t always involve illegal drugs like meth, cocaine, heroin, or LSD. They can also involve illegal use of legal prescription medications, especially painkillers. Whether your alleged crime carries serious jail time or just a small fine, having a conviction on your record will be very damaging. You can and should retain a drug crime lawyer in Gardena CA if you are charged with any crime such as:
- Drug Possession
- Possession for Sale
- Drug Trafficking
- Drug Manufacturing
- DUI of Drugs
- Under the Influence of a Controlled Substance
- Medical Marijuana Violations
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Prescription Fraud
As an experienced attorney who has been defending clients since 1997, Patrick S. Aguirre makes an excellent choice of representation for your case. Not only does he have a detailed understanding of all of California’s complicated drug statutes; he also sincerely cares about each client’s future and will provide the personalized attention and expert representation you deserve.
4 Ways Your Drug Crime Lawyer in Gardena CA Can Help Keep You Out of Jail
Patrick S. Aguirre doesn’t use cookie-cutter strategies in his work as a drug crime lawyer in Gardena CA. Instead, he will create a personalized legal strategy for your case and your goals. He will work particularly hard to save you from jail time with:
- A Dismissal: Attorney Aguirre will carefully analyze the prosecution’s evidence for any flaws he can exploit for your defense. If he can disprove or weaken key elements of the prosecution’s case, they may decide to dismiss the charges against you.
- An Acquittal: If you have a strong case but the prosecution refuses to drop the charges, don’t worry. Attorney Aguirre has a 93 percent victory rate in jury trials. From the initial discovery process to jury selection to closing arguments, Attorney Aguirre will be at the top of his game, working hard to provide the strongest possible defense as your drug crime lawyer in Gardena CA.
- A Plea Deal: Sometimes, the evidence against you is just too strong to prevent a conviction. But Attorney Aguirre can still help you avoid or minimize jail time by negotiating for a favorable plea deal.
- Drug Diversion: Drug diversion programs are available to certain offenders who could benefit from drug treatment in lieu of jail time. Upon successful completion of the program, the judge may waive your conviction so that it will not appear on your permanent record.
Call Now for a Free Consultation
You don’t need to wait to be arrested to benefit from the services of a drug crime lawyer in Gardena CA. We can begin representing you as soon as police want to question you, or even earlier if you have questions about an investigation. For more information about retaining Patrick S. Aguirre as your lawyer, please call 800-572-1252 and request a free consultation.