For a strong defense against any charge, hire Patrick S. Aguirre as your criminal defense lawyer in Gardena CA
Whether you’re facing misdemeanor or felony charges, a conviction for a crime could expose you to serious criminal penalties and leave a black mark on your permanent record. Patrick S. Aguirre understands the challenges you are facing, and he will do everything in his power to help you overcome them as your criminal defense lawyer in Gardena CA.
Attorney Aguirre will work diligently in and out of the courtroom to make sure you receive the favorable resolution you need to move forward with your life. Attorney Aguirre handles a complete range of criminal offenses, including:
- Drug Crimes
- Theft Crimes
- Violent Crimes
- Sex Crimes
- Juvenile Crimes
- Weapons Charges
- DUI Crimes
- Traffic Tickets
Aggressive Assistance with Every Step of Your Case
The sooner you retain a criminal defense lawyer in Gardena CA to represent you, the better.Attorney Aguirre will make sure you receive the best quality representation at every important juncture of your case, including:
• Police Questioning: You have the right to have a criminal defense lawyer in Gardena CA present any time you are questioned by the police. This is to your advantage since your attorney will help you answer questions in a way that will not harm your defense.
• Bail: If bail is a possibility in your case, Attorney Aguirre can appear at your hearing to argue for bail to be set at a reasonable amount. This will help set the stage for you to post bail and return home from jail.
• Investigation: Part of Attorney Aguirre’s job as your criminal defense lawyer in Gardena CA is to investigate your case. This may include finding new witnesses, analyzing forensic evidence, consulting experts, etc. Depending on what his investigations uncover, Attorney Aguirre may be able to convince the DA that the charges against you can’t be proven so they should drop the case.
• Plea Deals: Attorney Aguirre has worked with many of our local prosecutors and DAs, so he knows how they think and he can identify opportunities for highly advantageous plea deals. He will work hard to secure a deal that keeps you out of jail.
• Trial: Attorney Aguirre is an experienced and highly successful litigator. After trying thousands of jury trials, he has a success rate of 93 percent. You can trust him for a strong courtroom defense.
Get Help with State or Federal Charges
Many crimes can be charged as state or federal offenses, depending mainly on which law enforcement agency handled the investigation. Because Patrick S. Aguirre is permitted to appear in Federal Court as well as California courts, he can handle whatever charges you may face.
Hire Your Criminal Defense Lawyer in Gardena CA Today
Do you need urgent assistance from a criminal defense lawyer in Gardena CA? Fortunately, The Law Offices of Patrick S. Aguirre is here to assist you.Call us at 800-572-1252 now to get started with a free initial consultation.