Patrick S. Aguirre will fight for your rights and your future as your murder attorney in Fullerton CA
Have you been accused of taking a life? This is one of the most serious allegations you could possibly face. Your reputation will suffer from the moment you are accused, and if you are convicted you could face harsh penalties, including jail time and the hardship of having a murder conviction on your criminal record for the rest of your life. Although it may feel like the whole world is against you right now, you can find a passionate ally for your defense in Patrick S. Aguirre. As your murder attorney in Fullerton CA, Patrick S. Aguirre will find and implement the best possible legal strategy for your case and protect you from any undeserved or unduly harsh penalties.
Attorney Aguirre handles all kinds of murder changes including:
- First Degree Murder
- Capital Murder
- Second Degree Murder
- Gang Murder
- Voluntary Manslaughter
- Involuntary Manslaughter
- DUI Murder
- Vehicular Manslaughter
Why Choose Attorney Aguirre
Patrick S. Aguirre’s track record in the courtroom proves that he is an aggressive and effective defense attorney who gets results for his clients. In fact, during his three years with the Fresno County Public Defender’s Office early in his career, he only lost one case to a “guilty” verdict. Since then, he has maintained a 93 percent success rate in jury trials.
Attorney Aguirre is passionate about defending clients in their time of need. As your murder attorney in Fullerton CA, he will work hard to protect your Constitutional rights and secure an advantageous outcome to your case.
5 Ways Your Murder Attorney in Fullerton CA Can Help
- Being Present During Police Questioning: As badly as you might want to tell your side of the story, you should never speak to police without legal representation. Attorney Aguirre can help make sure your rights are respected during questioning and prevent you from accidentally saying anything that could hurt your defense later on.
- Appearing at Your Bail Hearing: Depending on the type of murder charge you face, you may qualify for bail. If so, Attorney Aguirre will argue for bail to be set at a fair and reasonable amount so you can afford your bail bond.
- Trying to Get Charges Dropped: As soon as you hire him as your murder attorney in Fullerton CA, Patrick S. Aguirre will begin scrutinizing the evidence in your case, looking for new evidence for your defense as well as flaws in the prosecution’s evidence. If Attorney Aguirre is able to weaken the prosecution’s case enough at this early stage, they may decide to drop the charges against you entirely.
- Negotiating a Plea Deal: You can rely on Attorney to tell you honestly if pleading guilty is your best option in your case and then work hard to secure the most favorable plea deal possible. For example, he may be able to have a murder charge reduced to manslaughter or save you from a life sentence.
- Defending You in Court: If it is advisable to enter a not guilty plea and go to trial, Attorney Aguirre will let you know and then provide top-quality defense representation as your murder attorney in Fullerton CA. Attorney Aguirre is intimately familiar with all the procedures involved in a jury trial and he will take every opportunity to strength your defense.
Call Now For a Free Consultation
If you have been accused of murder, you need to be proactive in securing the best possible murder attorney in Fullerton CA to represent you. All you have to do to get started is dial 800-572-1252 and request a free initial consultation with Attorney Aguirre.