For a marijuana attorney in Fullerton CA who truly cares about your case, hire Patrick S. Aguirre.
With the passage of Prop 64 legalizing recreational marijuana in California, you might assume that you never need to worry about being arrested for marijuana again. But in reality, there are still many restrictions on marijuana, and you could easily end up facing charges for a crime. The best way to ensure you understand your rights and options in this situation--and to guarantee yourself an effective criminal defense--is to retain Patrick S. Aguirre as your marijuana attorney in Fullerton CA.
No Charge is Too Big or Too Small for Attorney Aguirre
No matter what specific crime or crimes you may be accused of, Patrick S. Aguirre can provide the quality defense you deserve. Common marijuana crimes we handle include:
- Possession of more than 28.5 grams of marijuana
- Possession of more than 4 grams of concentrated cannabis
- Possession on school grounds
- Cultivation of more than 6 marijuana plants
- Sales/Transport without a license
- Sales to a minor
- DUI of marijuana
- Underage marijuana violations
Because he understands the big impact that even a misdemeanor drug conviction can have on your future, Attorney Aguirre treats every case as a priority. As your marijuana attorney in Fullerton CA, he will dedicate ample time and attention to your case to make sure you receive the most advantageous outcome possible.
Now You May Wonder…
….Do I Need to Hire a Marijuana Attorney in Fullerton CA If I Want to Plead Guilty?
Absolutely. Even if the evidence against you seems very strong, you should still consult a marijuana attorney in Fullerton CA immediately following your arrest.
Because you can’t trust police and prosecutors to have your best interests at heart.
There are many possible ways your marijuana attorney in Fullerton CA can assist you in securing a better outcome to the case than you could achieve on your own. Attorney Aguirre may be able to:
- Get Charges Dropped: In a criminal case, the prosecution has to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. Attorney Aguirre will make this as hard on them as possible. If he can undermine their arguments sufficiently, they may have no choice but to drop the case against you.
- Get You in Drug Diversion: Many non-violent marijuana offenses can qualify for a drug diversion program. This will enable you to participate in drug treatment instead of going to jail. In some cases the conviction will be automatically erased from your record once you complete the treatment program.
- Get a Better Plea Deal: The DA’s first deal is never their best deal. You can trust Attorney Aguirre to negotiate for the best possible deal that exposes you to the most lenient penalty possible.
Call Now For a Free Initial Consultation
If you need help from a skilled marijuana attorney in Fullerton CA, please call The Law Offices of Patrick S. Aguirre at 800-572-1252 now.