Patrick S. Aguirre will fight for your rights and your future as your murder attorney in El Monte CA
A murder conviction will change your life forever. While California has not executed anyone for years, judges do frequently hand out sentences of life without the possibility of parole in murder cases. When facing such a daunting situation, you will definitely want an experienced and aggressive murder attorney in El Monte CA like Patrick S. Aguirre standing up for your rights and fighting for your future.
Attorney Aguirre handles all kinds of murder changes including:
- First Degree Murder
- Capital Murder
- Second Degree Murder
- Gang Murder
- Voluntary Manslaughter
- Involuntary Manslaughter
- DUI Murder
- Vehicular Manslaughter
Why Choose Attorney Aguirre
Patrick S. Aguirre is a highly effective defense attorney with nearly 20 years of experience representing his clients in and out of court. Attorney Aguirre’s track record during his tenure with the Fresno County Public Defender’s Office is unmatched--he lost only one case to a “guilty” verdict in three years. In his private defense practice, he has achieved a favorable result for his clients in 93 percent of jury trials.
Attorney Aguirre believes everyone deserves top-quality defense representation, regardless of the severity of their alleged offense, and this is exactly what he will provide as your murder attorney in El Monte CA.
5 Ways Your Murder Attorney in El Monte CA Can Help
- Being Present During Police Questioning: It is never in your interests to talk to police without an attorney present. Attorney Aguirre can help you exercise your right against self-incrimination as well as protect you from any possible police misconduct.
- Appearing at Your Bail Hearing: Assuming you have been arrested on a murder charge, Attorney Aguirre can appear at your bail hearing to argue for your bail to be set at a fair and reasonable amount.
- Trying to Get Charges Dropped: Another key aspect of Patrick S. Aguirre’s job as your murder attorney in El Monte CA is investigating the evidence against you. He will look for any flaws in the evidence and get any illegally obtained evidence thrown out. Depending on what Attorney Aguirre’s investigation uncovers, the prosecution may have to drop the case against you.
- Negotiating a Plea Deal: If the evidence against you is strong, Attorney Aguirre will focus on making sure you receive the most advantageous plea deal possible. He will make sure you are exposed to the most lenient penalty possible.
- Defending You in Court: If it is advisable to enter a not guilty plea and go to trial, Attorney Aguirre will let you know and then provide top-quality defense representation as your murder attorney in El Monte CA. Attorney Aguirre will take every possible opportunity to tip the jury in your favor, from the initial jury selection to the closing arguments.
Call Now For a Free Consultation
When it comes to murder charges, you need to contest them quickly and aggressively with help from an experienced murder attorney in El Monte CA. You can start today by calling 800-572-1252 and setting up your free consultation with Patrick S. Aguirre.