For a marijuana attorney in El Monte CA who truly cares about your case, hire Patrick S. Aguirre.
Although Prop 64 has decriminalized many aspects of personal marijuana use and cultivation, the California penal code still contains many laws criminalizing certain specific activities. It’s easy to get confused about the law and get arrested and charged for a marijuana crime. To protect your rights and interests, you need to call an experienced marijuana attorney in El Monte CA like Patrick S. Aguirre.
No Charge is Too Big or Too Small for Attorney Aguirre
No matter what specific crime or crimes you may be accused of, Patrick S. Aguirre can provide the quality defense you deserve. Common marijuana crimes we handle include:
- Possession of more than 28.5 grams of marijuana
- Possession of more than 4 grams of concentrated cannabis
- Possession on school grounds
- Cultivation of more than 6 marijuana plants
- Sales/Transport without a license
- Sales to a minor
- DUI of marijuana
- Underage marijuana violations
Just because many of these crimes are now misdemeanors does not mean you can take them lightly. After all, any type of marijuana conviction will leave a black mark on your criminal record. Attorney Aguirre understands this and will treat your case as a priority regardless of how slight or severe the penalties you face may be. You can rely on him to fight aggressively for the best possible outcome to your case as your marijuana attorney in El Monte CA.
Now You May Wonder…
….Do I Need to Hire a Marijuana Attorney in El Monte CA If I Want to Plead Guilty?
Absolutely. It is always in your best interests to hire a marijuana attorney in El Monte CA, ideally before making any statements to the police and certainly before agreeing to any kind of plea deal with the DA.
Because you can’t trust police and prosecutors to have your best interests at heart.
Only an experienced marijuana attorney in El Monte CA can help you understand the best way to resolve your case to your advantage. With Attorney Aguirre representing you, it may be possible to:
- Get Charges Dropped: Attorney Aguirre will carefully investigate the facts of your case, looking for anything that can cast doubt on your guilt. Depending on what he uncovers, he may be able to convince the DA to drop the charges entirely.
- Get You in Drug Diversion: Many non-violent marijuana offenses can qualify for a drug diversion program. This will enable you to participate in drug treatment instead of going to jail. In some cases the conviction will be automatically erased from your record once you complete the treatment program.
- Get a Better Plea Deal: Attorney Aguirre will make sure you receive the most lenient charge and penalty possible in exchange for your plea of guilty or no contest. He frequently negotiates with local DAs for these kinds of deals.
Call Now For a Free Initial Consultation
For more information about how Patrick S. Aguirre can help as your marijuana attorney in El Monte CA, please call 800-572-1252 now.