Fight back against any kind of firearm charges with help from an experienced gun attorney in El Monte CA
California has many laws on the books restricting residents’ right to own and use firearms. End up on the wrong side of any one of these laws, and you could be subject to serious penalties. You certainly cannot afford to face firearm charges without help from a skilled gun attorney in El Monte CA who knows how to protect your rights and interests throughout the criminal proceeding.
Here’s How Your Gun Attorney in El Monte CA Can Help
No matter how daunting the case against you may seem, an experienced gun attorney in El Monte CA like Patrick S. Aguirre can help. For example, Attorney Aguirre can help you by:
- Being present during police questioning: With your gun attorney in El Monte CA beside you during all interactions with the police, you never have to worry about saying something that could be used against you later. Instead your attorney will help you cooperate without incriminating yourself.
- Checking for illegal evidence: Flaws in police procedure, such as conducting a search without a warrant or failing to establish chain of custody when collecting evidence, can be very helpful to defendants. You can rely on Attorney Aguirre to scrutinize the evidence in your case and file the necessary motions to have any illegal evidence thrown out.
- Investigating your case: As soon as you make Attorney Aguirre your gun attorney in El Monte CA, he can begin helping to gather evidence for your defense. For example, he can re-interview witnesses or use private investigators to track down new leads in the case.
- Representing you in court: Patrick S. Aguirre is a highly effective trial attorney with a 93 percent success rate after thousands of jury trials. If your case justifies going to trial, you can rely on Attorney Aguirre for superior representation every step of the way.
- Arranging a plea deal: If the evidence in your case is so strong you have no choice but to plead guilty, Attorney Aguirre can still help by negotiating a plea deal for you. For instance, for a misdemeanor, Attorney Aguirre might be able to get you a deal that includes community service, house arrest, and/or restitution in place of jail time.
No Gun Charge is Too Big or Too Small for Attorney Aguirre
Patrick S. Aguirrecalling 800-572-1252 is ready and willing to give his all as your gun attorney in El Monte CA whether you face a slap on the wrist or life in prison for your gun-related offense. He will make sure you receive an expert defense argument tailored to the facts of your case and your goals for its resolution. Because Attorney Aguirre understands California’s complicated gun laws in detail, he can assist with any charge such as:
- Possessing an illegal firearm
- Felon with a firearm
- Carrying a concealed firearm
- Carrying a loaded gun in public
- Brandishing a weapon
- Inflicting injury while brandishing a weapon
- Assault with a firearm
- Drive-by shooting
- Grossly negligent discharge of a firearm
- Illegal gun sales
Need Help Restoring your Gun Rights?
If you have lost your gun rights following a criminal conviction, your gun attorney in El Monte CA. may be able to help you get them back. If you have been convicted of a felony that could have been charged as a misdemeanor, your attorney can petition to have the conviction reduced. Alternatively, if you have been convicted of certain qualifying felonies, your attorney can help you try to get a governor’s pardon. For more detailed information about the rules and restrictions involved in gun rights restoration and your eligibility, please contact The Law Offices of Patrick S. Aguirre directly.
Call Now for Your Free Consultation
If you are in need of a defense attorney for a gun crimes case, please do not hesitate to contact us 800-572-1252 . We offer free initial consultations.