Patrick S. Aguirre will fight for your rights as your drug crime lawyer in El Monte CA
Have you been caught with drugs in your possession? Even if your crime was minor and non-violent and carries a very light sentence, you still don’t want a conviction on your record. After all, being labeled a drug offender can damage your reputation and your future. With help from a drug crime lawyer in El Monte CA, you can fight back against charges for any type of offense, such as:
- Drug Possession
- Possession for Sale
- Drug Trafficking
- Drug Manufacturing
- DUI of Drugs
- Under the Influence of a Controlled Substance
- Medical Marijuana Violations
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Prescription Fraud
Because your case deserves the best, you should choose Patrick S. Aguirre as your defense attorney. Not only does he have a detailed understanding of all of California’s complicated drug statutes; he also sincerely cares about each client’s future and will provide the personalized attention and expert representation you deserve.
4 Ways Your Drug Crime Lawyer in El Monte CA Can Help Keep You Out of Jail
As your drug crime lawyer in El Monte CA, Patrick S. Aguirre’s top priority is resolving your case in the most advantageous manner possible. Depending on the facts of your case, he may be able to secure:
- A Dismissal: Attorney Aguirre will carefully review the prosecution’s evidence during discovery, looking for any illegal evidence that should be excluded from the case or any weak spots in their legal arguments. If he can show the prosecutor that their case is too weak to win in court, they may dismiss the charges against you without a trial.
- An Acquittal: As a seasoned litigator with a 93 percent win rate injury trials, you can bet Attorney Aguirre knows exactly when it is in your best interests to take your case to trial. You can rely on him to prepare you well for trial and present compelling arguments on your behalf as your drug crime lawyer in El Monte CA.
- A Plea Deal: If the evidence against you is too strong to fight, Attorney Aguirre will focus on negotiating for a fair and favorable plea deal that exposes you to the least possible charge and penalty for your drug offense.
- Drug Diversion: Drug diversion programs allow for drug treatment to be substituted for jail time in some cases. If you successfully complete the program, your conviction may be wiped from your record.
Call Now for a Free Consultation
Whether you are under arrest or have just been asked to come in for questioning, it’s time to call your drug crime lawyer in El Monte CA. To learn more about how Patrick S. Aguirre can help with your case, please call 800-572-1252 and request your free initial consultation.