For a strong defense against any charge, hire Patrick S. Aguirre as your criminal defense lawyer in El Monte CA
Facing criminal charges of any kind can be daunting. Even if the penalties for the alleged offense are relatively light, having a conviction on your record will change your life forever. Patrick S. Aguirre cares. As your criminal defense lawyer in El Monte CA, he will guide you through the criminal justice process, protecting your rights at every turn.
No case is too challenging for Attorney Aguirre and his team. Our firm frequently handles:
- Drug Crimes
- Theft Crimes
- Violent Crimes
- Sex Crimes
- Juvenile Crimes
- Weapons Charges
- DUI Crimes
- Traffic Tickets
Aggressive Assistance with Every Step of Your Case
As your criminal defense lawyer in El Monte CA, Patrick S. Aguirre will stand beside you at every juncture of your case, including the following key activities:
- Police Questioning: You have the right to have a criminal defense lawyer in El Monte CA present any time you are questioned by the police. This is to your advantage since your attorney will help you answer questions in a way that will not harm your defense.
- Bail: Depending on what crime you have been charged with, as well as your criminal history, it may be possible to get you released on bail or on your own recognizance. Attorney Aguirre can help with hearings related to this process.
- Investigation: As your criminal defense lawyer in El Monte CA, Attorney Aguirre will carefully investigate the facts of your case. If he finds new evidence for your defense, or he finds flaws with the prosecution’s case, he may be able to intervene with the DA and get your case dropped.
- Plea Deals: Attorney Aguirre has worked with many of our local prosecutors and DAs, so he knows how they think and he can identify opportunities for highly advantageous plea deals. He will work hard to secure a deal that keeps you out of jail.
- Trial: If your case needs to go to trial, Attorney Aguirre can provide an aggressive courtroom defense. He has an excellent reputation as a litigator, having secured positive resolutions in 93 percent of his jury trials.
Get Help with State or Federal Charges
Certain crimes, such as drug crimes, can be prosecuted in state or federal court. Different procedures and different penalties will be involved in federal charges. Fortunately, you only need to call one attorney. Patrick S. Aguirre can handle both state and federal charges because he knows the law, he is licensed to appear in state and Federal Court, and he understands the priorities of state and federal prosecutors.
Hire Your Criminal Defense Lawyer in El Monte CA Today
Time is often of the essence when finding a criminal defense lawyer in El Monte CA. You can get a free consultation right away by calling us at 800-572-1252.