Patrick S. Aguirre will fight for your rights and your future as your murder attorney in East Los Angeles CA
Being accused of murder has the potential to be a life-changing event. After all, depending on the circumstances, you could be sentenced to life in prison, perhaps without even the possibility of parole. When facing such a daunting situation, you will definitely want an experienced and aggressive murder attorney in East Los Angeles CA like Patrick S. Aguirre standing up for your rights and fighting for your future.
No murder charge is too tough for Attorney Aguirre. He represents clients accused of:
- First Degree Murder
- Capital Murder
- Second Degree Murder
- Gang Murder
- Voluntary Manslaughter
- Involuntary Manslaughter
- DUI Murder
- Vehicular Manslaughter
Why Choose Attorney Aguirre
Patrick S. Aguirre’s track record in the courtroom proves that he is an aggressive and effective defense attorney who gets results for his clients. In fact, during his three years with the Fresno County Public Defender’s Office early in his career, he only lost one case to “guilty” verdict. In his private defense practice, he has achieved a favorable result for his clients in 93 percent of jury trials.
Attorney Aguirre believes everyone deserves top-quality defense representation, regardless of the severity of their alleged offense, and this is exactly what he will provide as your murder attorney in East Los Angeles CA.
5 Ways Your Murder Attorney in East Los Angeles CA Can Help
- Being Present During Police Questioning: Whether you have been read your Miranda rights or not, you can and should ask for an attorney before talking to the police about an alleged crime. With Attorney Aguirre by your side, you will be protected from police intimidation, as well as from any possibility of answering questions in a way that could hurt your defense.
- Appearing at Your Bail Hearing: Attorney Aguirre will do everything he can to help you get released on bail following your arrest.
- Trying to Get Charges Dropped: As your murder attorney in East Los Angeles CA, Patrick S. Aguirre will scrutinize all the evidence against you. He will protect you from any illegally obtained evidence by getting it excluded from the case. Depending on what Attorney Aguirre’s investigation uncovers, the prosecution may have to drop the case against you.
- Negotiating a Plea Deal: If you need to plead guilty, Attorney Aguirre can help you negotiate for the best possible plea deal. He will make sure you are exposed to the most lenient penalty possible.
- Defending You in Court: If your case has to go to trial, you couldn’t ask for a better murder attorney in East Los Angeles CA to have on your side. Attorney Aguirre will take every possible opportunity to tip the jury in your favor, from the initial jury selection to the closing arguments.
Call Now For a Free Consultation
The sooner your murder attorney in East Los Angeles CA can begin working on your defense, the better. All you have to do to get started is dial 800-572-1252 and request a free initial consultation with Attorney Aguirre.