For a marijuana attorney in East Los Angeles CA who truly cares about your case, hire Patrick S. Aguirre.
With the passage of Prop 64 in California, recreational marijuana is now legal. However, there are still many restrictions on personal marijuana use and possession, and you could find yourself facing criminal charges for certain violations. To protect your rights and interests, you need to call an experienced marijuana attorney in East Los Angeles CA like Patrick S. Aguirre.
No Charge is Too Big or Too Small for Attorney Aguirre
The Law Offices of Patrick S. Aguirre provides top-quality defense representation for all kinds of marijuana violations such as:
- Possession of more than 28.5 grams of marijuana
- Possession of more than 4 grams of concentrated cannabis
- Possession on school grounds
- Cultivation of more than 6 marijuana plants
- Sales/Transport without a license
- Sales to a minor
- DUI of marijuana
- Underage marijuana violations
Whether the penalties at stake in your case are small or large, Attorney Aguirre will treat your case as a priority. As your marijuana attorney in East Los Angeles CA, he will dedicate ample time and attention to your case to make sure you receive the most advantageous outcome possible.
Now You May Wonder…
….Do I Need to Hire a Marijuana Attorney in East Los Angeles CA If I Want to Plead Guilty?
Absolutely. Even if the evidence against you seems very strong, you should still consult a marijuana attorney in East Los Angeles CA immediately following your arrest.
Because the case against you may not be as strong as police and prosecutors want you to believe.
There are many possible ways your marijuana attorney in East Los Angeles CA can assist you in securing a better outcome to the case than you could achieve on your own. With Attorney Aguirre representing you, it may be possible to:
- Get Charges Dropped: If the case against you involves weak or illegally obtained evidence, Attorney Aguirre will find out. He may be able to convince the prosecution that they can’t win in court, in which case they will drop the charges against you.
- Get You in Drug Diversion: If you are a first-time, nonviolent offender, it is almost certain that you will qualify for drug diversion. This allows you to complete drug treatment rather than go to jail, and could even result in the conviction being erased from your criminal record.
- Get a Better Plea Deal: Attorney Aguirre will work diligently to get you a plea deal involving the least possible charge and penalty.
Call Now For a Free Initial Consultation
For more information about how Patrick S. Aguirre can help as your marijuana attorney in East Los Angeles CA, please call 800-572-1252 now.