Fight back against any kind of firearm charges with help from an experienced gun attorney in East Los Angeles CA
Being accused of any type of gun crime is a very serious matter. The penalties for various firearm offenses can be quite harsh, in keeping with California’s tough stance on gun crime. You could be sentenced to county jail or state prison and have your gun rights taken away. Give the high stakes in your case, hiring an aggressive gun attorney in East Los Angeles CA to defend you is certainly a wise investment.
Here’s How Your Gun Attorney in East Los Angeles CA Can Help
Patrick S. Aguirre makes an excellent choice of gun attorney in East Los Angeles CA due to his extensive experience in criminal defense matters. You can rely on him to take very possible opportunity to help you by:
- Being present during police questioning: With your gun attorney in East Los Angeles CA beside you during all interactions with the police, you never have to worry about saying something that could be used against you later. Instead your attorney will help you cooperate without incriminating yourself.
- Checking for illegal evidence: Unfortunately, police sometimes violate defendants’ rights when collecting evidence. Attorney Aguirre will make sure no coerced confessions, illegally discovered guns, or other illegal evidence is used against you.
- Investigating your case: As soon as you make Attorney Aguirre your gun attorney in East Los Angeles CA, he can begin helping to gather evidence for your defense. For example, he can re-interview witnesses or use private investigators to track down new leads in the case.
- Representing you in court: Attorney Aguirre is a skilled and effective litigator with an excellent track record of success in jury trials. In fact, over the past 20 years he has maintained a 93 percent success rate. Attorney Aguirre is always honest with his clients regarding their chances of winning their cases in court, and he always dedicates ample time and attention to building and presenting the case.
- Arranging a plea deal: In cases where the prosecution’s evidence is undeniable, the best defense strategy will be for Attorney Aguirre to seek a plea deal. In some cases, plea deals involve a reduction of the charge as well as a reduction of the penalty, which can be helpful in protecting your record and your reputation.
No Gun Charge is Too Big or Too Small for Attorney Aguirre
Whether you are facing a relatively minor gun charge or you are accused of using a gun as part of a larger crime, Attorney Aguirre is the right gun attorney in East Los Angeles CA for you. He will make sure you receive an expert defense argument tailored to the facts of your case and your goals for its resolution. Drawing on his extensive knowledge of the penal code and the case law relevant to gun crimes, Attorney Aguirre can defend you against any charge. This includes:
- Possessing an illegal firearm
- Felon with a firearm
- Carrying a concealed firearm
- Carrying a loaded gun in public
- Brandishing a weapon
- Inflicting injury while brandishing a weapon
- Assault with a firearm
- Drive-by shooting
- Grossly negligent discharge of a firearm
- Illegal gun sales
Need Help Restoring your Gun Rights?
If you have lost your gun rights following a criminal conviction, your gun attorney in East Los Angeles CA. may be able to help you get them back. If you have been convicted of a felony that could have been charged as a misdemeanor, your attorney can petition to have the conviction reduced. Alternatively, if you have been convicted of certain qualifying felonies, your attorney can help you try to get a governor’s pardon. To learn more about your eligibility for either of these processes, please reach out to The Law Offices of Patrick S. Aguirre.
Call Now for Your Free Consultation
If you are in need of a defense attorney for a gun crimes case, please do not hesitate to contact us at 800-572-1252 . We offer free initial consultations.