Patrick S. Aguirre will fight for your rights as your drug crime lawyer in East Los Angeles CA
Drug crimes don’t always involve illegal drugs like meth, cocaine, heroin, or LSD. They can also involve illegal use of legal prescription medications, especially painkillers. Remember, any drug crime conviction can cast a long shadow over your future, even if the immediate punishment is relatively light. With help from a drug crime lawyer in East Los Angeles CA, you can fight back against charges for any type of offense, such as:
- Drug Possession
- Possession for Sale
- Drug Trafficking
- Drug Manufacturing
- DUI of Drugs
- Under the Influence of a Controlled Substance
- Medical Marijuana Violations
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Prescription Fraud
Because your case deserves the best, you should choose Patrick S. Aguirre as your defense attorney. Over the course of his career, Attorney Aguirre has developed a detailed understanding of the letter of California drug laws and DAs’ and prosecutors’ attitudes towards them. This positions him to provide top-quality representation for your specific case.
4 Ways Your Drug Crime Lawyer in East Los Angeles CA Can Help Keep You Out of Jail
As your drug crime lawyer in East Los Angeles CA, Patrick S. Aguirre’s top priority is resolving your case in the most advantageous manner possible. He will work particularly hard to save you from jail time with:
- A Dismissal: Attorney Aguirre will carefully review the prosecution’s evidence during discovery, looking for any illegal evidence that should be excluded from the case or any weak spots in their legal arguments. If he can sufficiently undermine their ability to prove your guilt in court, they may decide to simply drop the case against you.
- An Acquittal: If you have a strong case but the prosecution refuses to drop the charges, don’t worry. Attorney Aguirre has a 93 percent victory rate in jury trials. You can rely on him to prepare you well for trial and present compelling arguments on your behalf as your drug crime lawyer in East Los Angeles CA.
- A Plea Deal: In some cases, your best option is to plead guilty in exchange for a more lenient penalty. You can trust Attorney Aguirre to tell you honestly if you are in this situation and fight for an advantageous deal that will eliminate or reduce jail time.
- Drug Diversion: If you qualify for a drug diversion program, you will have the opportunity to plead guilty and complete a drug treatment program instead of being sentenced to jail. Upon successful completion of the program, the judge may waive your conviction so that it will not appear on your permanent record.
Call Now for a Free Consultation
You don’t need to wait to be arrested to benefit from the services of a drug crime lawyer in East Los Angeles CA. We can begin representing you as soon as police want to question you, or even earlier if you have questions about an investigation. We offer free consultations so you can learn more about the benefits of choosing Patrick S. Aguirre as your lawyer. call 800-572-1252now to reach us.