For a strong defense against any charge, hire Patrick S. Aguirre as your criminal defense lawyer in East Los Angeles CA
If you’ve been accused of a crime, your reputation, your freedom, and your future are all at stake. Patrick S. Aguirre cares. As your criminal defense lawyer in East Los Angeles CA, he will guide you through the criminal justice process, protecting your rights at every turn.
You can trust Attorney Aguirre for a strong and effective defense that will bring your case to the most advantageous possible conclusion, whether you are accused of:
- Drug Crimes
- Theft Crimes
- Violent Crimes
- Sex Crimes
- Juvenile Crimes
- Weapons Charges
- DUI Crimes
- Traffic Tickets
Aggressive Assistance with Every Step of Your Case
You don’t have to wait to be arrested or charged to hire a criminal defense lawyer in East Los Angeles CA. Patrick S. Aguirre can provide top-quality representation through every stage of your case:
- Police Questioning: You should not answer any questions without your criminal defense lawyer in East Los Angeles CA present. Attorney Aguirre will ensure your 5th Amendment rights are respected during police questioning.
- Bail: Depending on what crime you have been charged with, as well as your criminal history, it may be possible to get you released on bail or on your own recognizance. Attorney Aguirre can help with hearings related to this process.
- Investigation: As your criminal defense lawyer in East Los Angeles CA, Attorney Aguirre will carefully investigate the facts of your case. Depending on what his investigations uncover, Attorney Aguirre may be able to convince the DA that the charges against you can’t be proven so they should drop the case.
- Plea Deals: If a plea deal is your best option, you can rely on Attorney Aguirre to tell you honestly. He has ample experience negotiating with local DAs for fair and lenient plea deals.
- Trial: If your case needs to go to trial, Attorney Aguirre can provide an aggressive courtroom defense. He has an excellent reputation as a litigator, having secured positive resolutions in 93 percent of his jury trials.
Get Help with State or Federal Charges
State and federal law applies to certain crimes. Violate these laws, and you could end up facing state or federal charges, depending on which law enforcement agency handles your case. Attorney Aguirre knows the state and federal systems, and he can provide the skilled representation you need for any charge.
Hire Your Criminal Defense Lawyer in East Los Angeles CA Today
The need for a criminal defense lawyer in East Los Angeles CA often comes up quite suddenly. You can get a free consultation right away by calling us at 800-572-1252.