For a marijuana attorney in Downey CA who truly cares about your case, hire Patrick S. Aguirre.
With the passage of Prop 64 legalizing recreational marijuana in California, you might assume that you never need to worry about being arrested for marijuana again. But in reality, there are still many restrictions on marijuana, and you could easily end up facing charges for a crime. You can and should fight back against the charges with help from a skilled marijuana attorney in Downey CA like Patrick S. Aguirre.
No Charge is Too Big or Too Small for Attorney Aguirre
At The Law Offices of Patrick S. Aguirre, we handle all kinds of marijuana crimes, including charges related to:
- Possession of more than 28.5 grams of marijuana
- Possession of more than 4 grams of concentrated cannabis
- Possession on school grounds
- Cultivation of more than 6 marijuana plants
- Sales/Transport without a license
- Sales to a minor
- DUI of marijuana
- Underage marijuana violations
While many underage marijuana violations will be handled as infractions, adults can face misdemeanor or even felony charges for these crimes. Fortunately, Attorney Aguirre is here to protect you against any and all charges. As your marijuana attorney in Downey CA, you can rest assured he will leave no stone unturned in his search for the right defense strategy for your specific case.
Now You May Wonder…
….Do I Need to Hire a Marijuana Attorney in Downey CA If I Want to Plead Guilty?
YES. You have a right to have a marijuana attorney in Downey CA present whenever you speak to police, and it is in your best interests to exercise your right even if you think you have been caught red-handed.
Because you can’t trust police and prosecutors to have your best interests at heart.
Your marijuana attorney in Downey CA knows the law and legal procedure far better than you do, and chances are they can help resolve your case far more advantageously than you first supposed. Depending on the facts of the case, Attorney Aguirre may be able to:
- Get Charges Dropped: Attorney Aguirre will carefully investigate the facts of your case, looking for anything that can cast doubt on your guilt. Depending on what he uncovers, he may be able to convince the DA to drop the charges entirely.
- Get You in Drug Diversion: If you are a first-time, nonviolent offender, it is almost certain that you will qualify for drug diversion. This allows you to complete drug treatment rather than go to jail, and could even result in the conviction being erased from your criminal record.
- Get a Better Plea Deal: Attorney Aguirre will make sure you receive the most lenient charge and penalty possible in exchange for your plea of guilty or no contest. He frequently negotiates with local DAs for these kinds of deals.
Call Now For a Free Initial Consultation
If you have questions about a marijuana offense, please contact The Law Offices of Patrick S. Aguirre at 800-572-1252 now and we’ll set up a free initial consultation with a marijuana attorney in Downey CA.