Patrick S. Aguirre will fight for your rights as your drug crime lawyer in Downey CA
Have you been accused of a crime involving illegal narcotics like cocaine, heroin, LSD, or meth? Although California has relaxed its punishments on many non-violent drug offenses, this doesn’t mean you want to just accept a conviction. With help from a drug crime lawyer in Downey CA, you can fight back against charges for any type of offense, such as:
- Drug Possession
- Possession for Sale
- Drug Trafficking
- Drug Manufacturing
- DUI of Drugs
- Under the Influence of a Controlled Substance
- Medical Marijuana Violations
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Prescription Fraud
As an experienced attorney who has been defending clients since 1997, Patrick S. Aguirre makes an excellent choice of representation for your case. Not only does he have a detailed understanding of all of California’s complicated drug statutes; he also sincerely cares about each client’s future and will provide the personalized attention and expert representation you deserve.
4 Ways Your Drug Crime Lawyer in Downey CA Can Help Keep You Out of Jail
As your drug crime lawyer in Downey CA, Patrick S. Aguirre’s top priority is resolving your case in the most advantageous manner possible. Depending on the circumstances of your case, he may be able to achieve one of the following outcomes for you:
- A Dismissal: Attorney Aguirre will carefully analyze the prosecution’s evidence for any flaws he can exploit for your defense. If he can sufficiently undermine their ability to prove your guilt in court, they may decide to simply drop the case against you.
- An Acquittal: As a seasoned litigator with a 93 percent win rate injury trials, you can bet Attorney Aguirre knows exactly when it is in your best interests to take your case to trial. You can rely on him to prepare you well for trial and present compelling arguments on your behalf as your drug crime lawyer in Downey CA.
- A Plea Deal: In some cases, your best option is to plead guilty in exchange for a more lenient penalty. You can trust Attorney Aguirre to tell you honestly if you are in this situation and fight for an advantageous deal that will eliminate or reduce jail time.
- Drug Diversion: Drug diversion programs allow for drug treatment to be substituted for jail time in some cases. If you successfully complete the program, your conviction may be wiped from your record.
Call Now for a Free Consultation
Whether you are under arrest or have just been asked to come in for questioning, it’s time to call your drug crime lawyer in Downey CA. For more information about retaining Patrick S. Aguirre as your lawyer, please call 800-572-1252 and request a free consultation.