For a strong defense against any charge, hire Patrick S. Aguirre as your criminal defense lawyer in
Facing criminal charges of any kind can be daunting. Even if the penalties for the alleged offense are relatively light, having a conviction on your record will change your life forever. After 20 years of experience as a criminal defense lawyer in Downey CA, Patrick S. Aguirre knows the criminal justice system and he knows how to protect your rights and interests.
You can trust Attorney Aguirre for a strong and effective defense that will bring your case to the most advantageous possible conclusion, whether you are accused of:
- Drug Crimes
- Theft Crimes
- Violent Crimes
- Sex Crimes
- Juvenile Crimes
- Weapons Charges
- DUI Crimes
- Traffic Tickets
Aggressive Assistance with Every Step of Your Case
As your criminal defense lawyer in Downey CA, Patrick S. Aguirre will stand beside you at every juncture of your case, including the following key activities:
- Police Questioning: You should not answer any questions without your criminal defense lawyer in Downey CA present. Attorney Aguirre will ensure your 5th Amendment rights are respected during police questioning.
- Bail: Depending on what crime you have been charged with, as well as your criminal history, it may be possible to get you released on bail or on your own recognizance. Attorney Aguirre can help with hearings related to this process.
- Investigation: As your criminal defense lawyer in Downey CA, Attorney Aguirre will carefully investigate the facts of your case. Ideally, his investigation will reveal that the charges against you are ungrounded or supported only be weak evidence. When he takes what he’s learned to the DA, chances are they will drop the case rather than risk losing in court.
- Plea Deals: Attorney Aguirre has worked with many of our local prosecutors and DAs, so he knows how they think and he can identify opportunities for highly advantageous plea deals. He will work hard to secure a deal that keeps you out of jail.
- Trial: Attorney Aguirre is an experienced and highly successful litigator. After trying thousands of jury trials, he has a success rate of 93 percent. You can trust him for a strong courtroom defense.
Get Help with State or Federal Charges
Depending on what specific crime you have allegedly committed, you may face state or federal charges. Because Patrick S. Aguirre is permitted to appear in Federal Court as well as California courts, he can handle whatever charges you may face.
Hire Your Criminal Defense Lawyer in Downey CA Today
Chances are, you may need to talk to a criminal defense lawyer in Downey CA quite urgently. You can get a free consultation right away by calling us at 800-572-1252.