Patrick S. Aguirre will fight for your rights and your future as your murder attorney in Culver City CA
A murder conviction will change your life forever. After all, depending on the circumstances, you could be sentenced to life in prison, perhaps without even the possibility of parole. You need a murder attorney in Culver City CA who sincerely cares about your freedom and your future. In other words, you need Patrick S. Aguirre.
Attorney Aguirre will take your case whether you are accused of:
- First Degree Murder
- Capital Murder
- Second Degree Murder
- Gang Murder
- Voluntary Manslaughter
- Involuntary Manslaughter
- DUI Murder
- Vehicular Manslaughter
Why Choose Attorney Aguirre
Patrick S. Aguirre is a highly effective defense attorney with nearly 20 years of experience representing his clients in and out of court. Attorney Aguirre’s track record during his tenure with the Fresno County Public Defender’s Office is unmatched--he lost only one case to a “guilty” verdict in three years. In his private defense practice, he has achieved a favorable result for his clients in 93 percent of jury trials.
Attorney Aguirre believes everyone deserves top-quality defense representation, regardless of the severity of their alleged offense, and this is exactly what he will provide as your murder attorney in Culver City CA.
5 Ways Your Murder Attorney in Culver City CA Can Help
- Being Present During Police Questioning: It is never in your interests to talk to police without an attorney present. With Attorney Aguirre by your side, you will be protected from police intimidation, as well as from any possibility of answering questions in a way that could hurt your defense.
- Appearing at Your Bail Hearing: Assuming you have been arrested on a murder charge, Attorney Aguirre can appear at your bail hearing to argue for your bail to be set at a fair and reasonable amount.
- Trying to Get Charges Dropped: As your murder attorney in Culver City CA, Patrick S. Aguirre will scrutinize all the evidence against you. He will protect you from any illegally obtained evidence by getting it excluded from the case. Depending on what Attorney Aguirre’s investigation uncovers, the prosecution may have to drop the case against you.
- Negotiating a Plea Deal: If you need to plead guilty, Attorney Aguirre can help you negotiate for the best possible plea deal. For example, he might be able to get your charge reduced to something less prejudicial than murder, or get a life sentence off the table.
- Defending You in Court: If your case has to go to trial, you couldn’t ask for a better murder attorney in Culver City CA to have on your side. Attorney Aguirre will do everything in his power to secure a not guilty verdict for you in court when the circumstances of your case allow it.
Call Now For a Free Consultation
When it comes to murder charges, you need to contest them quickly and aggressively with help from an experienced murder attorney in Culver City CA. All you have to do to get started is dial 800-572-1252 and request a free initial consultation with Attorney Aguirre.