For a marijuana attorney in Culver City CA who truly cares about your case, hire Patrick S. Aguirre.
With the passage of Prop 64 legalizing recreational marijuana in California, you might assume that you never need to worry about being arrested for marijuana again. But in reality, there are still many restrictions on marijuana, and you could easily end up facing charges for a crime. The best way to ensure you understand your rights and options in this situation--and to guarantee yourself an effective criminal defense--is to retain Patrick S. Aguirre as your marijuana attorney in Culver City CA.
No Charge is Too Big or Too Small for Attorney Aguirre
Patrick S. Aguirre can handle any type of marijuana crime you may be accused of, such as:
- Possession of more than 28.5 grams of marijuana
- Possession of more than 4 grams of concentrated cannabis
- Possession on school grounds
- Cultivation of more than 6 marijuana plants
- Sales/Transport without a license
- Sales to a minor
- DUI of marijuana
- Underage marijuana violations
Just because many of these crimes are now misdemeanors does not mean you can take them lightly. After all, any type of marijuana conviction will leave a black mark on your criminal record. Attorney Aguirre understands this and will treat your case as a priority regardless of how slight or severe the penalties you face may be. As your marijuana attorney in Culver City CA, you can rest assured he will leave no stone unturned in his search for the right defense strategy for your specific case.
Now You May Wonder…
….Do I Need to Hire a Marijuana Attorney in Culver City CA If I Want to Plead Guilty?
YES. You have a right to have a marijuana attorney in Culver City CA present whenever you speak to police, and it is in your best interests to exercise your right even if you think you have been caught red-handed.
Because when your future is at stake, you shouldn’t trust your own opinion of your need to plead guilty. You need to consult a professional.
Your marijuana attorney in Culver City CA knows the law and legal procedure far better than you do, and chances are they can help resolve your case far more advantageously than you first supposed. Attorney Aguirre may be able to:
- Get Charges Dropped: There are many possible strategies your attorney can use to try to disprove the charges against you. In some cases, Attorney Aguirre is able to craft such a compelling defense argument that the prosecution chooses to drop the case rather than face him in court.
- Get You in Drug Diversion: California has some automatic drug diversion programs, but in other cases you will need help from an attorney to qualify for drug treatment in place of jail time.
- Get a Better Plea Deal: Attorney Aguirre will work diligently to get you a plea deal involving the least possible charge and penalty.
Call Now For a Free Initial Consultation
If you need help from a skilled marijuana attorney in Culver City CA, please call The Law Offices of Patrick S. Aguirre at 800-572-1252 now.