Fight back against any kind of firearm charges with help from an experienced gun attorney in Culver City CA
California legislators have been quite prolific on the topic of gun control. We now have numerous, confusing, and complicated laws on the books regarding the possession, carrying, and use of firearms. End up on the wrong side of any one of these laws, and you could be subject to serious penalties. You certainly cannot afford to face firearm charges without help from a skilled gun attorney in Culver City CA who knows how to protect your rights and interests throughout the criminal proceeding.
Here’s How Your Gun Attorney in Culver City CA Can Help
Sometimes, people fall into the trap of believing that they are beyond an attorney’s help. This is never the case. There are always things that an experienced gun attorney in Culver City CA like Patrick S. Aguirre can do to help you. For example, he can help by:
- Being present during police questioning: It is never in your best interests to talk to police without your gun attorney in Culver City CA present. Attorney Aguirre will help prevent you from accidentally admitting any incriminating information.
- Checking for illegal evidence: Any evidence that has been obtained illegally--such as through a warrantless search or a coerced confession--cannot be used against you. If the prosecution is depending on such evidence, Attorney Aguirre will notice and get it thrown out.
- Investigating your case: As soon as you make Attorney Aguirre your gun attorney in Culver City CA, he can begin helping to gather evidence for your defense. For example, he can re-interview witnesses or use private investigators to track down new leads in the case.
- Representing you in court: Attorney Aguirre is a skilled and effective litigator with an excellent track record of success in jury trials. In fact, over the past 20 years he has maintained a 93 percent success rate. You can trust Attorney Aguirre to tell you honestly if you can expect to win an acquittal at trial. He will work hard to present a strong and compelling argument for your defense in court.
- Arranging a plea deal: If the evidence in your case is so strong you have no choice but to plead guilty, Attorney Aguirre can still help by negotiating a plea deal for you. In some cases, plea deals involve a reduction of the charge as well as a reduction of the penalty, which can be helpful in protecting your record and your reputation.
No Gun Charge is Too Big or Too Small for Attorney Aguirre
Whether you are facing a relatively minor gun charge or you are accused of using a gun as part of a larger crime, Attorney Aguirre is the right gun attorney in Culver City CA for you. He will make sure you understand the charges against you and help you choose the best path forward, given the facts of the matter and your goals for its resolution. Because Attorney Aguirre understands California’s complicated gun laws in detail, he can assist with any charge such as:
- Possessing an illegal firearm
- Felon with a firearm
- Carrying a concealed firearm
- Carrying a loaded gun in public
- Brandishing a weapon
- Inflicting injury while brandishing a weapon
- Assault with a firearm
- Drive-by shooting
- Grossly negligent discharge of a firearm
- Illegal gun sales
Need Help Restoring your Gun Rights?
Have you lost your right to possess a firearm due to a past criminal conviction? A gun attorney in Culver City CA may be able to help restore your gun rights. How? By getting the underlying charge responsible for the restriction of your rights reduced or expunged. Since there are a lot of rules and restrictions on these processes, it’s best to consult an attorney before moving forward.
Call Now for Your Free Consultation
Take the first step towards getting an expert defense by calling 800-572-1252 now and requesting your free consultation with Patrick S. Aguirre.