Patrick S. Aguirre will fight for your rights as your drug crime lawyer in Culver City CA
Have you been accused of a drug crime? Although California has relaxed its punishments on many non-violent drug offenses, this doesn’t mean you want to just accept a conviction. You can and should retain a drug crime lawyer in Culver City CA if you are charged with any crime such as:
- Drug Possession
- Possession for Sale
- Drug Trafficking
- Drug Manufacturing
- DUI of Drugs
- Under the Influence of a Controlled Substance
- Medical Marijuana Violations
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Prescription Fraud
As an experienced attorney who has been defending clients since 1997, Patrick S. Aguirre makes an excellent choice of representation for your case. Over the course of his career, Attorney Aguirre has developed a detailed understanding of the letter of California drug laws and DAs’ and prosecutors’ attitudes towards them. This positions him to provide top-quality representation for your specific case.
4 Ways Your Drug Crime Lawyer in Culver City CA Can Help Keep You Out of Jail
As your drug crime lawyer in Culver City CA, Patrick S. Aguirre’s top priority is resolving your case in the most advantageous manner possible. Depending on the facts of your case, he may be able to secure:
- A Dismissal: Attorney Aguirre will carefully analyze the prosecution’s evidence for any flaws he can exploit for your defense. If he can sufficiently undermine their ability to prove your guilt in court, they may decide to simply drop the case against you.
- An Acquittal: As a seasoned litigator with a 93 percent win rate injury trials, you can bet Attorney Aguirre knows exactly when it is in your best interests to take your case to trial. From the initial discovery process to jury selection to closing arguments, Attorney Aguirre will be at the top of his game, working hard to provide the strongest possible defense as your drug crime lawyer in Culver City CA.
- A Plea Deal: If the evidence against you is too strong to fight, Attorney Aguirre will focus on negotiating for a fair and favorable plea deal that exposes you to the least possible charge and penalty for your drug offense.
- Drug Diversion: Drug diversion programs are available to certain offenders who could benefit from drug treatment in lieu of jail time. If you successfully complete the program, your conviction may be wiped from your record.
Call Now for a Free Consultation
Whether you have just been arrested for a drug crime or are currently under investigation, you need a drug crime lawyer in Culver City CA. We offer free consultations so you can learn more about the benefits of choosing Patrick S. Aguirre as your lawyer. call 800-572-1252 now to reach us.