For a strong defense against any charge, hire Patrick S. Aguirre as your criminal defense lawyer in Culver City CA
If you’ve been accused of a crime, your reputation, your freedom, and your future are all at stake. You need a skilled criminal defense lawyer in Culver City CA like Patrick S. Aguirre to help you.
You can trust Attorney Aguirre for a strong and effective defense that will bring your case to the most advantageous possible conclusion, whether you are accused of:
- Drug Crimes
- Theft Crimes
- Violent Crimes
- Sex Crimes
- Juvenile Crimes
- Weapons Charges
- DUI Crimes
- Traffic Tickets
Aggressive Assistance with Every Step of Your Case
You don’t have to wait to be arrested or charged to hire a criminal defense lawyer in Culver City CA. Patrick S. Aguirre can provide top-quality representation through every stage of your case:
- Police Questioning: It is essential to have a criminal defense lawyer in Culver City CA present any time you talk to police. Your attorney can help you avoid accidentally revealing any information that could be used against you later.
- Bail: Depending on what crime you have been charged with, as well as your criminal history, it may be possible to get you released on bail or on your own recognizance. Attorney Aguirre can help with hearings related to this process.
- Investigation: As your criminal defense lawyer in Culver City CA, Attorney Aguirre will carefully investigate the facts of your case. He can use what he learns in the investigation to formulate a defense argument. In some cases, it may even be possible to get the DA to drop the charges based on the results of his investigation.
- Plea Deals: If a plea deal is your best option, you can rely on Attorney Aguirre to tell you honestly. He has ample experience negotiating with local DAs for fair and lenient plea deals.
- Trial: Attorney Aguirre is an experienced and highly successful litigator. After trying thousands of jury trials, he has a success rate of 93 percent. You can trust him for a strong courtroom defense.
Get Help with State or Federal Charges
Certain crimes, such as drug crimes, can be prosecuted in state or federal court. Different procedures and different penalties will be involved in federal charges. Because Patrick S. Aguirre is permitted to appear in Federal Court as well as California courts, he can handle whatever charges you may face.
Hire Your Criminal Defense Lawyer in Culver City CA Today
Do you need urgent assistance from a criminal defense lawyer in Culver City CA? You can get a free consultation right away by calling us at 800-572-1252.